Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Know Someone Like This?
12/23/2008 3:14:47 PM

Hi Pauline,

Thank-you for stopping by and sharing with us Pauline. Yes the World is made up of all kinds of people who think nothing but hurting others. An art dealing with them is not really a problem if they would leave you alone.

Your picture says it all tho as True Friendship does come from the Heart and is genuine not faked.

Happy Holidays Pauline.

Warm regards,  

Michael
+0
12/23/2008 4:24:07 PM
Hi Michael :) yes I understand what you are saying but like others have said, there are so many different people around the world, and I think in our lives we have no choice but to cross paths with some monsters out there.
I wish you a Very Merry Christmas with peace love joy harmony happiness prosperity
oh wow and big news for me, my daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Isaac on the 18th Dec, this is a great Christmas for my little family!! take care xxoo

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2008 4:54:03 PM
Hi Michael,

Your poet is so true. I have been there and I have done things I am not proud of, but I am so thankful that I have learned my lesson to stop judging people before you know them.  The main things is love them for who they are.  We all are here for a reason, one reason is to share, and another is to care.  I think if we would stop to think, just how would we feel if we were in their place...... I often remember my father saying to me, "Do you think that was right?  I wish I would have used much more in my younger days. 

You might not like everyone, but you have to love them.

Merry Christmas, Michael

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
12/23/2008 5:59:35 PM

We hear you Michael and are looking forward to a wonderful New Year at Adlandpro.

Thank you for posting your poetry and sharing your gifts with us.

May you have a wonderful and cheerful Christmas.

Love, Faith, and Hope,

Sara

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/23/2008 10:44:19 PM

Hi Natalya,

Thank-you for coming and sharing your views with us all here. We have the choice to ignore these people or just walk away from them. I have left many behind in the Negative lessons of life category like they should be until another appears.

Everyone is an energy of their own, I agree with you there like everything else. Some are very good at hiding the real person there to suit their own gain. We come across them for a reason which can turn out a good turn they actually have done in their own way.

I wish you and your Loved ones a very Merry Xmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Natalya thank-you for being a friend of mine from my Heart.

Love, Light and Gratitude,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!