Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Know Someone Like This?
12/28/2008 10:38:09 PM
This little guy/gal is so cute, I just have to let you see the love on its face.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2008 1:09:11 AM

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for stopping in and sharing your thoughts with us here. Your friendship has been an Honor for me to have in Adland. Stephen I am very fortunate enough to have many friends I have not met but you all are Family in my eyes.

Yes there is much unwanted negativity in this wonderful Community we all call Home. This does and is happening everywhere in Communities on the net right now and will in the future. I also agree you have to know how to let the negativity slide of us so we may enjoy the positive with our friends.

My friend this is like any Country filled with many different races of people which does have conflicts at times. Some do not let this matter settle after fixing it before starting a new one. These are the ones I do not wish to associate with on or offline.

Stephen you are one of the many here who keep good people around with your friendship and inspiration to others success.

I do wish you had a very Merry Christ-Mas and are Blessed with a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2008 1:18:02 AM

Hi Trina,

Thank-you for returning and sharing once again. Spell checkers and word processors do not understand the meaning of Poetry. I also have given up using them for my Poems as I pull my hair out otherwise.(LOL)

Trina I do hope you and your Loved ones had a Merry Christmas.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2008 3:49:26 AM

Hi Sara,

Thank-you for returning to share more with us. When it comes to my Poetry Sara I threw the grammar and spell check out when I kept trying to please the programs instead of my emotions.

Poetry is a language all of its own shown by the Poet's themselves sharing their Hearts feelings and words with others.

So the correction tools can stay by the wayside for other usage besides our Poems.

Thank-you Sara for your compliment of me doing a great job of my wording and grammar. I write to where it feels right to me. I let others here post if it is right or not to them.

Happy New Year to you as well Sara and I hope your Xmas was joyful.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2008 4:00:30 PM

Hi Michael!

Just want to wish you a

Very Happy New Year!