Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Know Someone Like This?
12/24/2008 3:15:03 AM

Hi Donna,

Thank-you for coming by and sharing with us all your opinion on this subject. I have to say "yes" that has been the common thought process here with everyone.

Sitting back and letting them do this to people is wrong in my personal opinion even tho most of us do without thinking twice about it.

Wishing you and your Loved ones a Merry Xmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Blessings,

Michael

P.S.

CONGRATULATIONS DONNA

on the birth of a Grandson this time of year.
Your Daughter came close to having a Xmas child.

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/24/2008 8:27:52 AM

Hi Myrna,

Thank-you for stopping in to share with everyone your thoughts. I too have made mistakes which I am sorry for but have not let them stop me from moving forward, I just learned the hard way not to do them again. One lesson I have learned was not to believe what some others say before looking deeper into their words before speaking wrongly out of turn.

I do like and agree with your last line " You might not like everyone, but you have to love them "

Wishing you and your Loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Michael
+0
Trina Sonnenberg

784 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/24/2008 8:49:36 AM
Greetings Michael.

Years ago, I tried developing a forum here, to teach people how to write better. I am astounded all the time by how people butcher the English language, through laziness.

My forum failed. I was told by others things like: Who cares if I don't capitalize, or punctuate? I tried to impress upon others that the way you present yourself online, through your words, is a direct reflection on you, and as I always tell my children... People will think you are as intelligent as you speak. That is true of the way you write as well.

No one wanted to be taught, they just wanted to criticize me, for trying to teach. I closed the forum. The one forum I do have, is not very popular, because I moderate it and won't allow advertising.

So, it seems to me that people here and everywhere are lacking in understanding the concept of networking. Networking is not advertising; it is about building relationships, and sadly it seems to me that people only want to establish relationships with those who are willing to join their program. first. So very sad.

Of the political forums I have participated in, politics seemed to get thrown to the wind, and every topic turned to religion. Very discouraging. Religion has no place in politics. The way I see it, in this country we elect a president, not a pope.
Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Freelance Commercial Writer TLC Promotions & The Trii-Zine Ezine ISSN 1555-2276 http://www.tlcpromotions.net http://trii-zine.com http://FAA.tlcpromotions.net
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/24/2008 9:42:01 AM

Hi Sara,

Thank-you for stopping by and sharing such Beautiful pictures with us all here along with your comments. I know others hear me from the response's I have read. Your comments as a fellow Poet mean a lot to this Poet.

Wishing you and your Loved ones a Merry Xmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
12/24/2008 10:20:53 AM
Michael, your poems and friendship are truly special. Even if you have just one good friend here, then I would think that it is worth it to hang around with them. I agree that there is a lot of b/s that goes on not just at this great site but all over the net. Having the ability to let things roll off of you is something that I personally am good at, especially when I open mouth and insert foot ha ha. I enjoy being able to have a controversial dialogue with a friend here who has different view about religion or politics for example. It is truly phenomenal that like America, Adlandpro is a giant melting pot of people from all walks of life, religions, backgrounds, races, colors, and beliefs. Some are just in it for money. As the country song says, "If you're not in it for love, I'm out of here" hee hee. Merry Christ-Mas, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!