Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth
11/19/2008 2:46:25 PM
Thanks Anamaria, you dont have to be a Christian to believe in God just as long as you believe, you cant put a price on what rabbi Jesus did for you but you sure can follow his teachings as a true Christian follower would and strive for perfection, again its a choice. What you do is up to you not up to God to decide for you, he gave you choices to choose from, good or bad, hard or easy life. He gave you a earth to play on and he gave you virtues to be part of such as love and kindness, its part of the human nature of things among other things. We all believe in one Creator, one love and one faith, how you worship is up to you.  With love and respect Thomas :) God_bless you
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2008 11:58:05 PM

Hello All,

My good and close friends know that I thought hard and had reservations whether to start this thread or not. In the end I decided to start it for the obvious reason that I was attacked and wasn't able to defend myself but now there are additional reasons that are important to me and here they are.

Interesting things are happening in our community lately that I find hard to comprehend. It seems that many are finding it easier to relate to "pity me" then with the "truth".

Now don't get me wrong I do have pity and compassion for people that have problems, are ill, financial difficulties, defenseless animals, abused people especially children and the list goes on and on.

BUT I have a problem having much pity for people that:

Lie and knowingly misrepresent an issue wrongly attack others in the process and when called on their actions say Pity Me.

Say and this is a direct quote: I try but I really do not like to get into conflicts.  Actually, I avoid them at all costs. Comes back to lies cos she actually did start this conflict knowingly and with fore thought apparently knowing the Pity Me will absolve her of all wrong doing and will be forgiven by others.

I have neither compassion nor pity for one that maliciously attacks with lies and supposed proof that proves nothing at all. Taking things out of context knowingly and at the end asks for forgiveness if she offended any one. Once again the Pity Me syndrome comes into effect. Why start the attack to begin with?

I will raise other points in future posts but the original question I asked what is more important TRUTH or PITY. Personally I've always been a seeker of the truth and never understood those that seem to fear the truth. That doesn't negate pity and compassion but that should be reserved for those that deserve it and are not malicious in their actions and deeds and then say Pity Me.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2008 9:11:21 AM
Hello Peter,

I think you said it all with your post. What  I cannot understand about the whole "pity Me party" is when someone dose not want to par take why do the "pity mes" feel a need to drag others into the party? I  a person who seeks the truth and treat others as I want to be treated.
 If someone don't want to come to the party I would think they would at least respect their decision not to come. It has not been so in this case.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2008 6:48:55 AM

Hello Friends,

I had thought to let this issue with Sara Blow's attack and lies that were refuted in my opening post here end with what was written so far but for the following reason I can't do that.

Today I've seen hypocrisy in action in it's ugliest form. Sara wrote that I attacked her in the Photo nominations forum (see here) without showing any proof that I did, only lies and allegations. I haven't attacked Sara anywhere not even in the amusing post I made about being banned by her. Once again only truths and nothing that can be considered an attack on Sara Blow.

Well today I found out that Sara Blow reported this thread and I guess the opening post to the report abuse forum. This is interesting when truth is considered abuse. Her lies I guess are to be considered "compliments" if the truth is to be considered "abuse".

Shame on you Sara Blow.

I sent Sara a PM in which I tried to come to an agreement with her about the PM correspondence between us that she said was also ugly and attacking. Of course the exact opposite is the case and I wanted to get her agreement to post them here or have an unbiased individual read the correspondence and judge whether it was abusive or polite, respectful and simply trying to resolve an unpleasant issue that Sara started in a peaceful manner. Her reply was not to answer that request and to tell me that she wants no further communication with me which is perfectly OK with me. I really have no desire to be in contact with liars that twist the truth, tell fabrications and try to get others attention and pity.

What she did say was the folLowing (an excerpt from the PM):

"As stated I want to let go, and move on. I am sorry we cant see eye to eye and in my opinion it's okay to think differently."

This raises 2 questions:

1. If you want to get on then why did you start the "Lets End It" thread to begin with. You banned me for no reason and I was through with you as far as I was concerned. So why the lies and attacks if you so innocently say you "want to move on"?

2. Not being able to see eye to eye on the truth is questionable. There is only one truth in this case and it's not a question of seeing eye to eye. Just seeing the truth when it stares you in the face.

Sara, your attention seeking and looking for pity is apparently your way but when you attack someone with lies you can't expect no reaction from the one attacked.

Prove me wrong Sara, lies versus truth. You can't do that and that's why you claim to want to move on. Very convenient after you've already done the damage with your "pity" tactics.

I am seriously considering posting the PM correspondence between us here even if that is not my way. I always respect personal communications but when my good name is attacked then I might just have to overlook that this one time. THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN WE "MOVE ON" AS YOU RECOMMEND WHEN THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

Sorry for the lengthy post my friends but hypocrisy, attacks and lies have to be shown for what they are. In my opening post here I mentioned that Thomas apologized for things he wrote and said and that a public apology from her would end this saga but as you can see that's not an option for Sara Blow. For her TRUTH is an abuse and Lies I guess a compliment.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/22/2008 9:20:36 AM
Ok Peter

you asked for it you got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!

now can we let it go ????????????

Sara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!