Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth
11/18/2008 9:08:35 PM

Hello Friends,

I Started this thread for one reason only and that's to correct some mistaken impressions some of you might have in regard to my so called "attacks" against Sara Blow. I am unable to reply to her allegations at the source since Sara "graciously" banned me from her forum for no reason at all aside from showing her pettiness and gratitude to a friend by stabbing her in the back. But my post was a respectful post as you will see below. I'm sorry to say that 99.99% of what she says is a figment of her imagination and no more then that.

Sara, I apologize for misspelling your name. Have no fear no one will mix the 2 of you up. Sarah P is a truly nice person.  Now in regard to what you wrote in your "An Explanation - Let's End iI" thread I posted a reply in Lilly's forum and said you wrote half truths and innuendos. When I reread what you wrote and posted in your thread I noticed a very interesting fact. You left out the so called posts where I attacked you. I knew I hadn't so I went and checked. So below your statement of how it "started" I posted what I had to say in that thread. Sorry to say I was wrong in saying you wrote half truths and innuendos it's actually much worse. Your veracity can't be depended upon. Have a look and see.

In addition you wrote:  After these posts below were made, I received some very ugly and damaging PM's from Jim Allen and Peter Fogel. Once again a falsehood and figment of your imagination. I have ALL the PMs but I will not post them here unless I have your permission to do so. But, I will show it to someone that is acceptable to both of us and let him/her be the judge if there is anything ugly, damaging or can be considered an attack in my Pms. If we can't agree on and individual I'll just have to choose someone myself and let them post their judgement/opinion of the correspondence between us. Now I can't speak for Jim cos I only saw one PM between you that you sent to the 3 of us (via PM to Jim, AnaMaria and me) with your reply (it is amongst the PMs that will be checked). Even there I saw nothing that can be construed as an attack just your imagination again.

I will not enter the posts between you, AnaMaria & Lia since anyone who's interested can see it in the nominations forum or in your thread. My post is below. I challenge you to find anything other then trying to make peace and resolve the issue.

Sara, no one follows you around in order to attack you. It sounds as if you have a persecution complex and it's definitely not justified at least not in our regard. We just frequent the same forums it seems. In regard to my humorous post in Lilly's forum about your attack on Jim in Bill V's thread. You actually wrote that your attack was written in jest. Well I saw nothing funny about your attack on him and it wasn't written in jest but with full knowledge of what you are writing and the only problem is that once again you aren't willing to take responsibility. I readily admit that my post on that subject was written with humor but not malicious at all. Anyone that reads the posts there will see that we laugh with each other and at each other. Communication in it's most basic and true form. True friends that respect and like each other creating even stronger bonds and having fun while they're doing it. No one was maliciously attacked in that thread as you claim and only one instance aside from my posts about your attack on Jim and then me was anyone not participating in the forum mentioned in any of the posts.  

For all of you who might be wondering how this all started, I post the following information:

(After these posts below were made, I received some very ugly and damaging PM's from Jim Allen and Peter Fogel.  They upset me tremendously.  I apologized for making the posts and asked they be deleted but they could not do that since I had posted under others.  Everytime I tried explaining to Peter it just seemed to get worse.  AnaMaria had accepted my apology and being the sweet and kind person she is, everything seemed okay with us.  Not so with them and they started attacking me in every way they could.  Finally, I decided to delete their hateful emails.  Also, I suffered a period of depression because of it.)

Here is the post from the Photo Of The Week Nominations thread where I tried to resolve the issue. See if you can find anything ugly, damaging or attacking in it. I think not! It's on page 46 of the nominations forum and the link is below the actual post.

Re: Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest
Posted: 06-06-2008 02:15 PM

Hello Friends.

It seems that a mountain has been made out of a tiny mole hill.

Anamaria misunderstood the term "ownership" in this instance and I was in the midst of discussing it with her on skype when this blew way out of proportion. The result of our discussion you can see above. Lia the "owner" of the pic nominated it on her own.

We respect and appreciate all the supporters of this forum and of course those that contribute to it on a steady basis.

Thank you Gunther for your quotes but in this instance common sense should have and I hope will still prevail. Had Anamaria had "bad" intentions she wouldn't have mentioned the "picture taker" in her nomination. That's why I chose to discuss it with her in private and come I believe to a logical and viable result. Lia's nomination of her own picture.

Sara, I hope you reconsider and leave your nomination as is. You have been a loyal member and contributor of this forum since its inception and I wouldn't like to see you leave leave us.

Let's put this episode behind us and carry on with this forum in the spirit it was born. A fun place to be and share our favorite pics with our friends.

Shalom,

Peter

Thanks,

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria
Have You Voted?

Vote for the POTW, TODAY

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/949634/46/ShowThread.aspx

Below you'll find the post that is the actual cause of the BANNING and the attacks on me. I wonder if anyone can find anything that is so horrible aside from som facts and truisms? ! I can't give you the link to the original post but Sara pasted it in her attacking thread that verifies its veracity.

Hello Sara,

Interesting thread here.

It is perfectly legitimate to campaign for friends in the different contests but this is the first time I've seen not only that but also telling who not to vote for.

I can only assume that this was intentional since in bold red letters you wrote: PLEASE VOTE FOR ONE OF THE ABOVE!! Since you only listed 8 of the 9 forums in the current BFA contest I'll add the missing one.

Needless to say this is a bit of a surprise since Lilly did support you and your forum in the past.

4]  Omnia Mea Mecum Porto

Forum owner:   Lilly

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/31288/ShowForum.aspx

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. It won't surprise me in the least if you delete this post but consider adding Lilly's link to the list as it should be and delete the rest!

To sum up folks. I have not attacked Sara Blow at any time. The humorous post in Lilly's thread was just that humorous and not malicious. I posted it there cos when she attacked Jim she made mention of Lilly's forum in a condecending manner and I replied to that in humor. For any interested the link to that post is below.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1118745/45/ShowThread.aspx

Thank you all for reading and I'll let you be the judges if I attacked Sara in the Nominations forum and the unbiased external judge will decide about the PMs unless Sara agrees that I publicly post them here which I'd prefer to do in order to PUBLICLY put this "attack" issue to rest.

I'm happy to say that one person that was part of the attacking "party" publicly apologized and I appreciate that. Thank you Thomas. 

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/281772/myStats.aspx?allVotes=1

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth
11/18/2008 9:16:34 PM

Hello Friends,

An interesting thing happened today. I received the following in my email inbox.

Your application to be a member of the moderated/private 'Expressions of Nature' forum was accepted at 11/18/2008 11:10:33 AM. 

You can access this forum now at:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=19049

Regards,

AdlandPro(Team)

Interesting! But since it's become a moderated forum the censorship is in effect and  anything Sara doesn't like will not be approved I'll not be posting there.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2008 9:34:03 PM
Ahhh Moderated forum, huh Achi, those were the days LOL. I just didnt like the idea of men picking on woman, its a personal issue with me and so naturally i took it to far in our wonderful friend Lillys forum, it was not like me to do so and so i did what any Christian would do. God_bless you my friend.  p.s. i did at one point, and maybe its just the way i type ?(arthritus) i have , so when i speedy type the names Sara and Sarah it makes memory bad, refering to long ago. Often i take the edit button and fix when typing my prayers or scripture lessons.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2008 2:49:46 AM
Hello Peter! Appreciating time you "invested" here, I will write a few words. But, even without posting LOL so detailed explanation of this "case" ... just at the first glance ... things were very clear. Since I am a member of this Community, I have never experienced anything offensive from your part to anyone. Always you were kind and gentle and supportive. Having an uniformed mind is not required from person of any, and so not of your caliber. Having any opinion different of mine ... cann`t be offensive, but opposite ! It can only be a compliment to me, becuase I can see you READ my words, and have paid attention on them. (LOL, however difficult it may be in my case :) ... because of mine so easy to be understood language.) I understand your reasons for posting this thread, but also wish to let you know that "eating the grass" is one kind of joy, and having you for a friend is something much different. I am not scared, if you are at my back side ... that any knife will be sent at the midst of my shoulders. I already knew that, before reading your words posted here. Your personality, attitude and all what you share with us, is well known to me and greatly appreciated. Grateful for your friendship, Branka
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2008 7:20:01 AM
Hi Peter,

After reading your post I have to say I see no attacks on Sara. I have known you almost since the first day I came to this community and have never once seen you attack anyone in a personal matter.

I have seen you stand up for what you believe in on every  level. I have seen you stand up and defend other members of this community but never once a personal attack on a person.

However I have seen others attack you more than once for your beliefs and for also standing up for someone else.

I believe Sara has blown this out of proportion and should go back and re-read everything that was written. I also believe she misunderstood satire and humor.

I  would trust you with my  life and feel fortunate to have you as a friend. It is not often that I have found a person like you online nor off.

You are a treasure in my opinion.

Blessings and shalom

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!