Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth
11/22/2008 10:14:38 AM

Why Thank you Sara,

One feels the sincerity and depth of your feelings but I guess that's all you're capable of expressing when you apologize.

I guess the thought of our PM correspondence being seen by all comers and there are plenty of them would show that the Empress is naked (OK the original is an Emperor but..... I'll be forgiven for that).

Apology accepted in any case.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2008 10:27:17 AM
Peter,

Sara has said she is sorry, now cant that be taken as is ????? Why are you driving the nail in so hard????

I am utterly surprised !  I have been read all the mud slinging thats been said about the President elect, and President Bush...guess a lot of folks have to a lot of sorry's to say now dont they ???? but who's taking them to task ???

Peter I believe you are cabable of something higher than what I see happening here.

Or have I missed something

sadly yours :-(

Pauline
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2008 11:17:54 AM

Hi Pauline,

I'm sorry you're sad but possibly you missed the point. I actually and maybe naively thought some sincerity was in order. Guess I was wrong. But as I said Apology Accepted.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2008 12:04:03 PM
Thank you Peter,

I'm glad we had that chat, now we can move on :-) yes and as you can see I am happy now :-)

You and Sara are my good friends, and it is my hope that we can continue to be like that.

Be blessed my friend :-)

hugz

Pauline
+0
11/22/2008 3:04:31 PM

Peter,

I hope it would not be out of a good taste if I just write words whit which I came here :

YOU ARE MY DEAR AND A VERY SPECIAL AND HONORED FRIEND, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GOODNESS AND SUPPORT!

LILLY

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!