Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
10/29/2008 8:57:40 AM

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2008 9:40:08 AM

Hello Valerie,

Truth be told I'm still looking for the 1600+ answers too. If i ever get them we'll have more pages in this thread then "a journey to the mountain of love" and rightly so cos this is the "world of meshugeneh laughter". But, the good doc is hiding out cos of her work load so I'm keeping my secret weapon in check for the moment.

Down 5 up 2 means a net loss of 3 so one of the rolls should b a bit less. Let your clothing be the final judge.

Mike, I already knew the full story and it only acerbates the problem. It shows that your memory issue started in your youth. Even then you didn't know what your name was. I guess when we have our emergency meeting on gt we'll decide but keep your wine and moldy underclothing at home. Else my secret weapon will b activated.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex (laughter is the solution)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2008 10:42:06 AM

Hello My Meshugeneh Friends,

Bad news my T team mates. It seems that Sarah Blow doesn't approve of the serotonin we are all producing here and of course the endorphins (a natural drug).

This saddens me greatly and might possible affect the manufacture of our serotonin for a full 60 seconds until I get over my sadness.

Here is what she wrote in another thread about us.

Jim, all I have to say is that I had rather be a beautiful fish than the Superior Human Being you are in your own mind.  Since you probably gut and fry those fish, that is probably what you would like to do to me.  Now we can all go over to Lilly's forum and get in on the cannibalist fun going on.

How gross and unfair. Can anyone imagine our Jim gutting a human being???? Not me!!! It simply is not the T way of doing things. Shocking thing to say and so sad.

Now back to our cannibalistic fun and get the serotonin flowing again. We don't even have to use our secret weapon cos she'll probably self destruct all on her own.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2008 11:08:51 AM
Hello Peter T- Rex,

Yes, what a sad day it is obvious that Shara does not know our Jim he is much like my big ole pup he won't bite a biscuit  unless you tried to harm one of his people .. than you might be in deep water. Her words are like without merit and have no meaning.

I guess others need to see if they might find a shred of fun in life somewhere and learn it is better to laugh than to be bitter and resentful of those that have ,  as for me .. give me 
serotonin, give me endorphins .. and would someone please pass the gravy? This is getting rather hard to chew!

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2008 11:19:51 AM

Hi my Dearest Meshuganehs,

Fortunately, Meshuganeh people are free of blame on behalf of Law : Gods or humans, even though blind and ignorant people would like to judge us.

I must disappoint you.

Jim cann`t be one of cannibalmalenists just because he is a M A N !

To be better informed, please do not waste the time (specially mine) ... but go 2-3 pages back and check where can Jim fulfill his eventually cannibal aspirations?

ISN`T THIS WORLD OUT OF COMMON SENSE????

Dear Jim - if you insist to become one "who likes men, but they caught at the teeth" .... ask Sara to help you. She must know why did she send you here?

LOVE YOU ALL VERY, VERY MUCH!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!