Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
10/28/2008 4:29:31 AM

Hi Geketa,

What can I say after your post???? The first thought that comes to mind is that's what friends are for and it's extra special when true friendship is found. Not an easy task and not all things are as they appear outwardly. So finding real friends can be better then family sometimes.

Thanks for your kind words and back at ya my friend.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 4:37:31 AM
Hi Lilly ,

I'm not willing to make your "job" harder and longer but reading your post - while doing my best to get rid of a nasty head ache!!! - I realized how true you are:

So, even if we are (became) a secret organization, there is none like too much prudence ... so (again) ... we should disguise somehow to fool those Quasimodo-s!

... what about this:

Hm?!

Hugs,

Anamaria ;-)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 4:46:43 AM

Hey Anamaria,

Yeah an A++ rating may questionable nowadays but not in regard to T - Rex!!!!!!!!! Put soap in your mouth.

Now seriously. One of the best A++ ratings today is buying foreclosures (how terrible does that sound? :( ) but one thing you forgot to take into account is that cow pies can also have an A++ rating. Think of all the things you can do with them. Fertilizer, bombs (good for the T industry) keeping the debt collectors away (fill the front yard with them) and so many more uses. Maybe we should consider packaging and marketing that too!!!

You will be at the top of our list for employment and most probably as a partner cos of your vast experience as a chemical engineer. We can fire the Drs from Bucharest and be free from their yoke.

The diagram is a happy one and the song can be out theme song for our products. We'll dope em up with the endorphins and keep em smiling with the serotonin. Priceless; we can charge up he yazoo and as I said laugh all the way to the bank (producing more serotonin in the process).

Good thinking. You're way more then a secret weapon much more valuable.

Shalom my dear friend,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 4:57:36 AM
072.gif friend image by angelsammi

And thats YOU Peter !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilly you are a darling of a friend, I'm glad I can call you one :-)

Hugz n more hugz

Pauline R

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 5:00:55 AM

Dear Lilly,

I'm so sorry to hear your conscience is bothering you but it should. If I was like Mike I'd have forgotten what the questions were but I have a very good memory and remember them all and am still waiting and waiting and waiting..........

I think you missed the point. Our chemical plant will produce enough serotonin that even Quasimodo will be affected by it. Even if he charges for tickets he'll be paying us for his serotonin "fix" using that money of course. In the end we will make even more money then without Quasimodo.

You've convinced me!!!! We have to start production ASAP get Quasimodo hooked first and then we'll be rolling in endorphins and cash!! :)

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex (laughter is the answer)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!