Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
10/28/2008 11:21:11 AM

Oh Geketa,

I guess this is my day for disappointments but they too are so funny and foolish that it hasn't interrupted the production levels of the serotonin. Are you on anything aside from the endorphins Geketa???? I just wonder??!!

Coupons you ask????? Why in the world would we have coupons for this product???? Can you buy Gold with a coupon??? A barrel of Oil???? Or any other precious commodity for that matter????? Of course not cold hard cash!!!!! Mind you paid in advance cos after the fact it can't be foreclosed or repossessed for nonpayment. It's gone, kaput in a burst of laughter.

Free???? FRee????? FREe???? FREE???? FREE???? Are you outta your mind I know we're meshugeneh but not stupid!!!!! See questions above in regard to coupons (just replace free with coupon)!!!

Advertising????? This product will flow like the lava from a volcano. You heard of word of mouth advertising I'm sure well this is even better and we'll have to name it in the future. Instead of word of mouth this will be laughter of mouth, chuckle of belly (you get the point I'm sure) that will spread like wild fire all over the globe. I only hope we'll be able to maintain the production level high enough to supply the meshugeneh demand for this valuable resource.

Taxes are a personal issue between you and the tax man. Beyond that no comment.  

I haven't found the light I had that all the time but now in addition I glow and that far surpasses the light.!!!

At least on one comment you made we are in total agreement and I'll quote you directly: Lilly, Branka and AnaMaria  you are all  three guilty of love , laughter and friendship beyond measure and your sentenced to spend a lifetime in the most maximum security prison of humor. I just wonder why you left my name out but as I said this is my day for disappointments.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 11:23:35 AM

Geketa,

All your questions, without doubt, were addressed to our T-Senior.

He is Father and Mother of The Meshuganehs. In His Book of Genesis of The Meshuganehs is permitted to consider him as a God Father also.

Marlon Brando perished. God Father will never die.

NOW, HE OWES US SOME ANSWERS TOO !

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 11:40:22 AM
I hope you have started production and ready to deliver your product soon.  We all will need after Nov.4th. 2008 if the pollsters and media have their way.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 11:54:14 AM
Oh Peter T-Rex ,

Are you on anything aside from the endorphins Geketa???? I do have a chemical imbalance yes but with each day I am getting better and more imbalanced so now I take three giggles and have up my dosages of grins and follow them by a a few very large belly laughs. It is truly amazing how much better I am felling.

Free is always good!!  Word of mouth is a good way to spread the word. I believe we will have to find more 
meshugeneh's in order to maintain this supply and demand. Do you think we should offer furthers ? If we happen to run out will we offer rain checks?

I am glad you now glow and I knew you had the REAL light all along if you were a woman I might thought  maybe that glow was just menopause.

Forgive me for not placing your name on the prison list I figured that were the warden .

Shalom your imbalanced giggle intoxicated friend
Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
10/28/2008 11:55:03 AM

Jim,

Believe me or not, after November 4th you will not be with group who suffer due luck of serotonin & endorphin!!!!

Please, don`t ask me how, BUT I KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND PLEASED WITH UNEXPECTABLE OUTCOME!!!!

ONE WISE TEACHER SAID :

"SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY BELIEVE WHEN SEE, AND I SAY : I SEE WHEN I BELIEVE!!!"

JESUS CHRIST TAUGHT US : ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE! WHEN ASK, BE HAPPY AS YOU ALREADY HAVE RECEIVED AND GIVE THE GLORY TO FATHER AND PRAISE HIM!"

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!