Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
10/27/2008 8:01:18 AM

Peter,

I am not sure why Lilly has mentioned this book .... but it`s better to not  to read it, if you don`t must :) ...

So morbid and insane novel... I thought I`d die of fear reading it. Brrrrrrrrr.... Tried to watch the movie ... but didn`t like it. But, my very good friend enjoyed it, considering it as one of best novels lately published.

Aha, maybe Lilly thought off the opposite effects of Meshuganehs, related to your idea to market mashuganeh`s behavior ...

She has one business meeting now and hope she will explain when come back.

BTW - HOE ARE YOU PETER?

Shalom,

Branka

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2008 9:41:14 AM

Hi Branka,

Thanks for asking. I hope I'm in the last stages of this cold. But it's not over yet.

As to the book; we'll just have to wait and see what meshugeneh reason Lilly had for asking about it. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2008 9:46:04 AM

Hi Lilly!

This is a very nice thing to do.  Thank you, and for choosing one of our favorites here, too!

Peter,

Since I am not supposed to congratulate you, I came to fill your trophy cup with sugar and love!!!  Enjoy the moment, my friend!!!

Peace~

Judy

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2008 11:20:35 AM
Hi Peter,

Since we are not to congratulate you I will say this. Thank you for being a friend who cares enough about me to drag me kicking and screaming into reality and the truth.:) Thank you for being like a big brother to me , something I have always wanted, than G-d brought you into my life.

Thank you for always making me laugh until I cry.(rofl) Thank you for being honest with me  even when I might not like your answers but most of all Peter thank you for  being you.

Shalom my good friend and brother,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2008 12:58:05 PM
Hello Lilly :-)

Nice to have you back with us... and WHAT A COMEBACK!

Huh, again; how long it took me to get to actually post! Let me see what can I do "writing a few sentences about anything" though to make sense ;-)

Peter, sorry to say this, but since AIG's last "adventure" - rated A++ and as so the most reliable and secure to put your money in - I realized how much of a value these ratings are?! (cow pie at most, but even this is better as you know what to expert from ...) ... so, please take care my friend! I'm happy for your Throphy and I'm glad the rating A++ was given to you by Lilly and not S & P or other like this!!!

Now, You become a PLANT! A CHEMICAL ONE! Please remember me in case you need and Engineer :-)

.... other sentence, just crossing my head:
How alone must SEROTONIN feel in ones head?! ... being the messanger among the brain cels?! Maybe this is why has so spread "arms"

You thinks this is dull?! Oh, no way! Look at it how happy it is:

Now, you may click them to listen ...

Uuuu, how many ideas and sentences I still have in my mind?!... but I have to run again :-(

With lots of friendship for my very best friend,
and Senior T - ... - REX
Hugs,
Anamaria

PS: one cannot every day hug a T-REX ;-)

+0