Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
10/26/2008 2:52:55 PM

This special award "TROPHY  A ++ " is dedicated to honor and praise a very special people among us. Each month on 26th, this trophy will win a member of Adlandpro who develops his own way in auto organic production of serotonin and endorphin.

OUR FIRST WINNER IS A MAN WHO WORTHS AT LEAST FOR TWO

PETER FOGEL

THIS AWARD GOES TO HIS HANDS BECAUSE, FROM HIS BIRTH TILL NOW, HE MASTERED HIGHEST LEVEL OF WILLINGLY AUTO PRODUCTION OF SEROTONIN AND ENDORPHIN.

HE WILL HELP YOU TO COME TO THE SAME LEVEL FOR A SHORT WHILE.

PLEASE, DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM. TO HAVE A TRUE EFFECT OF HIS MARVELOUS TALENT, WHEN  POST, JUST WRITE A FEW SENTENCES ABOUT ANYTHING.

AND WATCH .... WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

PETER - ENJOY YOUR TIME !!!!

T- Lilly

+0
Re: TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
10/26/2008 2:57:27 PM

Hi Peter,

You changed my life 100 % .

I have no courageous to open any page of my own forum.

But I feel better than ever.

Admire your bright mind.

Happy 26th of October to you!

With love,

Lilly

PS   WE CONTINUE IN OUR MANNER. SEROTONIN AND ENDORPHIN, THE FIRST TIME EVER, FREE OF CHARGE!

+0
10/26/2008 3:01:34 PM

Hello Peter,

I knew!!!!

Actually, hello to you Peters!!!

How can you bear with the duplicate? It was easier to clone you, don`t you think so?

Peters - admired Meshuganehs world wide!

Luka, still 18

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2008 3:15:53 PM

Hey Lilly,

I saw the subject line in my inbox and the name didn't show up there. I was wondering what this new trophy was all about and lo and behold in the thread I saw my name up there in bold letters. You succeeded in totally surprising me. Completely unexpected.

Now as I'm writing these lines I'm wondering what's behind this sudden trophy and I think I know. But let me explain in detail (for Branka).

Your disappearance was questionable and I and a few of my endorphin T teammates thought you might have defected and were on the verge of sending my secret weapon into action. Being the intelligent Doc that you probably felt the imminent danger and decided that the best form of protection is buttering up the T - Senior.

Hmmmmm, it might just work cos you are the Doc and we still need you. Keep in mind though that my secret weapon gives free service cos she loves us very much.

Joking aside, thanks for the trophy and I love you all too.

Shalom,

Peter (T - Senior Period)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/26/2008 3:24:29 PM

Peter,

Misunderstanding again.

I was not scared of your hidden weapon. I am Doc (as already is known) and just being aware that is only one difference between remedy and poison (in quantity) ... I read page per page of the first forum. One page of text - hours of laughter.

Hope you understand.

I was speaking with my meshuganehs around 8 km ...

Your great talent must be rewarded.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME YOU SHARE WITH US!

Lilly 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!