Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
10/28/2008 1:54:49 AM

My dear Peter,

I have phoned to my work place to inform them I have some private job which I cann`t delay. Believe me or not, I have already earned the pangs of conscience for being so behind with all my answers you wait for. I wake up nights and nights ago, thinking about all my debts to you. No jokes! Lilly - really :( ...

You said :

"Plan: We have to consider the packaging and marketing of this resource ASAP.

Best of all once we do that we will find ourselves laughing all the way to the bank and producing even more serotonin that can be packaged."

Why this reminded me of "The Perfume" ?

When genial people find a way to make life easier and brighter for the masses ... usually those who care only of themselves, find the way to be paid for the innovation of others. History of human civilization, isn`t it just a Diary of Genial Fools and Agile Idiots?

"The Perfume" is a story about one, to say Kvazimodo, who made a foolish dream :  TO GET TO GOVERN UPON MASSES. His will to power was so strong, and he finally (without choosing weapons) found a way.

Our human history is also history of warships - in which as a subject to unconscious, involuntary, overwhelmingly self-destructive, Dionysian instincts fight against  the sober, rational, and active Apollonian principle ....

And now, put at the midst of this everlasting war one genial Peter Fogel .... that could be a kind of crime! Don`t you agree? While Peter will make masses laughing .... Kvazimodo will go around, charging them for the tickets :( ...

I didn`t like to discourage you ....

Love,

Lilly

+0
10/28/2008 2:03:24 AM

Hi Judy,

Nice to see you!

Peter is a hidden treasury for this world! There`s no theme on which he cann`t make me crying from the laughter.

So special man ! He will respond you, I am sure.

Blessings to you, dear friend!

Lilly

+0
10/28/2008 2:06:42 AM

OMG Geketa!

If I were Peter, I`d kiss my own hand after your words!

Thank you very, very much!

Peter will respond.

Love,

Lilly

+0
10/28/2008 2:13:07 AM

WHO KNOWS WHY I ADMIRE CHEMISTS ?

LOVE,

Lilly

PS Peter went to University. For four-five years, when will be back, he will hug you for being so inspiring. Ah, another chemist, from Israel, has been caught by my sight :) ...

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 4:22:41 AM

Hey Judy,

Great to see you here. Especially now after your post my "cup runneth over" .......... with sugar????? What's that gonna do to my Krebs cycle diet?????

Thanks for the love it really is much appreciated. You are one special lady.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!