Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
10/28/2008 5:09:59 AM

Hey AnaMaria,

Sorry about your headache. Seems like you need a dose of serotonin and with the belly aches you'll get you'll forget all about your head.

Good idea. But if you read a previous post I plan to use Quasimodo in our marketing plan. For those that won't be enticed into our net we can certainly utilize your plan. Good thinking.

Excellent strategy!!!

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 5:13:27 AM

Hey Pauline,

Thanks for joining us here.

Now I understand why I have no need for the lights at night anymore. Couldn't understand it up till now. Thanks for enlightening me.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 5:17:10 AM
LOL, lucky me and lucky You as I still have a head ache :-)
Thus, only one idea crosses my mind/ head - as my mind is lost since I've joined you here (or the other place?!...) -

PETER, I'm amassed by your bright business skills! - but ... why to wonder, Jews are/were always wonderful with this and with anything regarding money!

Lilly, this is wonderful we actually are hanging out with Peter ;-)
The only thing we have to take care is not to hang out ... the window, which is on ... 10th floor?!

~ some more SEROTONIN to you ~
Known to many as the "feel good" hormone

T-Rex! Laughter is the answer! What about LOVE?!

Anamaria
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 8:05:14 AM

Hello Dear AanMaria,

What a disappointment you are to T - Rex. :(

You are giving our secrets away. Now everybody knows I'm Jewish. Just like you are my secret weapon that was another secret weapon of our T group.

I hope this doesn't put our plans on hold for a day or so cos I was planning on full speed ahead.

You will be forgiven his time cos of your headache but next time..... remember the 10th floor!!!!! :)

Love, hmmmmm I'll prepare a post on that if you wish in the future. Don't misunderstand I'm all for love but further explanations later on.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex (laughter is the answer)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 9:51:53 AM
Hi all ,

I have a simple question or two  for the new product line will there be coupons? Can you buy one get one free ? Who is in charge of the advertising ? Will someone please tell me if we pay taxes and can we buy stocks?

Looks like no matter where I go I find this epidemic spreading.

Peter, I am so glad you found the light .. don't you just hate being in the dark?

Lilly, Branka and AnaMaria  you are all  three guilty of love , laughter and friendship beyond measure and your sentenced to spend a lifetime in the most maximum security prison of humor.

Hugs and blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!