Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: try again - "What does all this mean?"
10/18/2008 11:54:58 AM

Joe -

You got the Wood Butcher go good buddy.

Just finished a 10-100 and I'm now Listening to Deep Purple In Rock on the old 8 track now.......  Mine was a Sanyo made  neat little compact (below dash) unit with two speakers mounted on the back dash....... of my 62 Pontiac Parisiane Hard Top.......

Hey good buddy -  any smokies ahead?

Yes my friend - Opportunity for all you mentioned.

I wonder...... will a CB will be a standard feature in the first levitating car....... just for old time sake...... and manual widow levers plus even a cigarette lighter too. LOL

Thanks for dropping by!

Neil

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 12:15:51 PM

Hello Neil,

I love this video.  What Does It Mean?

It means the Butterfly Effect is at light speed.  Opportunity abounds and EEET (Energy - Environmental-Education  Technology) is where the focus of our youth should be, as it is now more important than ever before for Americans to have the opportunity to compete. 

At present; We are failing at that, our priorities need to be refocused and Action needs to be taken much wicker than ever before.  Change is good but uncontrollable change is devastating, all the more reason our focus should be on the present and future using the lessons of the past.

Use what is at our disposal to educate, motivate and celebrate. 

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 12:36:50 PM
What about this 8 track of Deep Purple  (In Rock)? right now im looking at my 8 -track of Frampton Comes Alive  LOL.  :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 2:24:47 PM

Thomas - deep purple in rock

Cheers
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 2:29:44 PM

Jim

Yip- EEET is where the future progress is being made - but we can not leave out teaching "people skills" and "the arts" - otherwise we will lose our ability to communicate and express feelings ...... and as I see it, "we fail miserably in this department!"

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!