Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: try again - "What does all this mean?"
10/20/2008 1:11:38 AM

Dear Mary,

Tesla was born about 100 km far from my birth place ... but no one could understand or support him. Not only here (Serbia, Croatia), but also in Vienna (Austria was more advanced than our region), where he studied before he went to USA.

But today is much, much easier to manifest dreams than before, because all over the world - we can see dreams manifested!

It really is very difficult to take pace with all changes and innovations. But this fast moving up, will help our brains to activate all blocked functions.

Apostle Paul teach us that all will pass one day: talents and gifts to heal, to predict, to speak all languages, OUR KNOWLEDGE as our FAITH ... all will be forgotten when will come "GOD`S WHOLENESS".

What does that mean?

God`s Wholeness is a FULL ACTIVITY OF OUR BRAIN FUNCTIONS!

So, we will  need not to memorize anything, because our brains are so powerful to register whatever change is anywhere ... AND OUR MIND AND SPIRIT WILL ENABLE US TO BE AWARE where to find any needed information, effortless.

I think we are last/past people who learn from books (printed, or e-books) .

We are past people who host inner patterns for the warship between our own superiority and inferiority. Future people will be SUPREME, as SUPREME IS OUR CREATOR/ORIGINATOR.

Jesus also taught us : "BE AS PERFECT AS PERFECT IS YOUR FATHER FROM THE HEAVAN".

"WHO HAS EYES TO SEE, MAY SEE AND WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR, MAY HEAR".

The priests didn`t come to this awareness yet, but a lot of scientists and metaphysicians did.

All Jesus`s teaching may today be explained in Physical formulas.

And that`s great !

And for you Mary, I am sure you`ll be very soon very comfortable with all those things and changes, just because your level of intelligence is more than enough to use for yourself as much as you may wish, need and desire.

Bless you,

Branka 

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: try again - "What does all this mean?"
2/15/2009 10:30:15 AM

what does it mean - this video was moved to youtube - I've updated the original post. If you have not watched this display of our changing world you need to do so now!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!