Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: try again - "What does all this mean?"
10/18/2008 2:45:45 PM
I'll teach you som guitar skills there Neil :)  My favorite songs by the Purple is "The Mule" :) , "Rat Bat Blue" and " Child In Time."
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 3:10:55 PM

Child in Time - Sweet - been a long time.

- if you are ever this way I'ld love to jam!

Cheers Bro!

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 3:13:44 PM

thomas - yeah look close - this actually me on that moving gif - linked to a song I wrote and recorded 4 years ago.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2008 9:09:27 AM

Hi Neil and all!

I enjoyed all the posts, but specially the two of them : Mary`s and Joe`s.

Mary seems uncomfortable and Joe - playful (and maybe again a little frisky :) ).

I really enjoy this transitional phase to human maturity. I enjoy it very much.

Jesus Christ stated: "Before me, people were slaves and through me, you will earn adoption and will become My Father`s children" ...

After His rising up and the assumption, he gave a vision to St. John Theologists, known as The Apocalypse or The Book of Revelation ... An angel has shown to St.John Theologists the vision in which Lord spoke to the 7 of his churches ...

Each of them use this vision as a Prophecy for the end of life upon earth ...

But, it was a message sent to them. To the churches.

As we people take care, not only to feed up and wear on, but to educate our children ... so does our Father from the Heaven. Jesus have considered himself as a Husband and The Church as his bride (I was taught so in my, Christian Orthodox Church) ... So, The Church was founded to take care to teach and guide Lord`s children.

Today those Lord`s children are very close to maturity ... As it is with whole our population when gain maturity .... they don`t need to be dependent from mother`s care.

Each time when I bless USA ... I do that firstly in appreciation and gratitude for cherishing and liberating human spirit and mind, and for rising it up to a present level.

So, dear Mary and Joe ... Jesus already has walked over the voters, rose up from death and did a lot of things about which Joe is dreaming ... He was not a magician but a Teacher . He taught us how to do the same. Having  faith.

Faith is : a) spirit (our Power to focus) b) heart (focused Power to create), c) Mind ( focused Power to originate what focused heart have created) d) married Power of life & Power of Will - they give permission, or command for the action. ALL THEY IN PERFECT RESONANCE WHEN MAKE ALL AND ANYTHIG ...

This is formula for us, HUMANS IN TRANSITION from childhood to maturity.

I see I already wrote too much ... but wished to comfort Mary and to encourage Joe . ( Joe, Evangelists couldn`t describe a flying car - they didn`t know any car :)  )...

All what is in front of us, already have been seen, but in a different pictures . All what Jesus could and did, being born as a First son ... very soon will be possible to many of us. When we gain required maturity.

Hope didn`t bore you.

Hugs and blessings,

Branka

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2008 8:16:22 PM

Hi Branka,  That's pretty deep for me to understand.  I trust you are saying that we should trust as we are propelled into our fast moving world.

Yes, I do feel uncomfortable at times, because it is hard to adjust.  I am not afraid or ashamed to ask the neighbor children for help when I can't handle the technology.  In fact it seems that the elderly are fairing better than previous generations because each day we have to learn something new or make adjustments because the world is moving so fast. None can afford getting set in our ways.

I don't fear change but look forward to it as a challenge. I want to try out the flying  car! ! !

Joe's mentality is the seed of new and exciting things to come.  Dreamers like Edison, Tesla, and others dared to think beyond the scope of what was new and different. Tesla especially was critized for his far out ideas. He was harrassed and ridiculed but dared to dream on.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!