Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
12/2/2008 9:50:14 AM

Hi Gerri,

Thanks for that magnificent article. It's an eye opener. I've had discussions with Branka about "wasting" my energy with my anger at this hate post and the forum owners support of it. I will do my best to channel my energies in a more productive manner like I do most of the time.

Thanks for your friendship and support. My meshugeneh energy will be used more wisely and not wasted in the future I can assure you of that.

Again, thanks for sharing the article with us.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 10:54:33 AM
Hello My Meshugeneh friends,

Nice article Gerri .. all so true and  worth reading thank you for those good vibrations my dear, deer princess from Down-under, you have great wisdom too.

Yes, Peter we don't have to give them any of our good meshugeneh energies as they should be left to their own demise. Maybe they will figure it out or maybe they won't.
Scratching

We have spoken often of not being able to reason with unsound minds, this is just another of those situations. We both should realize by now that nothing more can be expected from them, they are who they are.

I for one will not give them even the slighest thought ever again. Can you say, kaputz finished .. :)!
Mad Scientist

It is time for us to get on with producing serointoin and endrophins being Meshugeneh.Bald Is BeautifulCannonballPie In Face

Blessings my Meshugenehs,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 11:17:29 AM

Peter My Friend,

Sometimes we just have to vent and you have been the sounding board for many and sometimes you have to have your say and vent out your own frustrations.

Sometimes we have to remember that small daily prayer (No, I have not slipped over the edge) that goes something like this: "Give me the power to change that, that can be changed.  And the power to accept that, that cannot be changed and the power of sense that allows me to see the difference."

Paraphrased a bit but works well in these times of absurdities.

Now let's get to some of those endorphins and seritonins and feel good today and look forward to tomorrow.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 11:28:35 AM

Hello My Meshugeneh Friends,

My dear meshugeneh family from Serbia have a passion to ask for detailed answers to almost anything and have a reverse passion/aversion to answering anything. Quite a paradox isn't it but they know that as T - Rex I have an obligation to answer every little question and once again here goes.

Dear meshugeneh Lilly. Before I answer your question that you asked in a different forum I must relate to something you wrote a few days ago. You wrote that you become silly when you reply to my posts and I gave very serious thought to why that might be. After much thought (around 60 seconds) I realized that it has to do with your name Lilly. Remove one letter and it becomes Silly. So consequently we have 4 choices.  From now on we can call you:

a. S[L]illy.

b. Just plain Silly (the brackets are so ugly).

c. Slilly

d. Remain with Lilly and know that it's synonymous with Silly.

That said down to the serious questions.

You wrote: 

But, you didn`t only became MESHUGANEH GURU ! My dearest sis and your silly friend and linguistically reformatter - layman (Smiley ) phoned me a few min ago, and when I asked her something,

SHE TOLD ME (alike) ANGRY :

DON`T PETERING ME PLEASE!!!!

So, you also became the root of this unusual and a total new English verb. I guess it is related to a stubborn curiosity which one may express ... but wasn`t enough courageous to ask

L O L

for the details.

This is an interesting questions you raised but there are many unasked sub questions too that have to be answered too. So, let's take them one at a time and in the end you'll see that it all comes together.

1. My dearest sis and your silly friend and linguistically reformatter - layman  Aknarb your dear sis is not a reformatter that is being very complimentary to her in this matter. Aknarb simply makes up words when the need arises and has no idea why others don't immediately recognize and appreciate meaning of the word. In her meshugeneh head it's soooooo obvious and....... mere mortals (that doesn't include me since I'm T - Rex) say what the hell is she talking about!! But this case is different as you'll soon see.

2. when I asked her something,

SHE TOLD ME (alike) ANGRY :

DON`T PETERING ME PLEASE!!!!

So, you also became the root of this unusual and a total new English verb. I guess it is related to a stubborn curiosity which one may express ... but wasn`t enough courageous to ask

So, here's the deal. As hard as it is to believe "petering", "peters" and "petered" are indeed real words!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?? Aknarb thought she was making something up and it is indeed a word. Not the meaning that she gave it but a word that has it's applications in a similar manner that can be worked into the comment she made to you. Here is the true meaning of the word:

intr.v. pe·tered, pe·ter·ing, pe·ters

1. To diminish slowly and come to an end; dwindle. Often used with out: Their enthusiasm soon petered out.

2. To become exhausted. Used with out.

Could Aknarb have meant the above in her statement???? I seriously doubt it but if we wish to be kind we can say she did (my RAK [Random Act of Kindness] for the day) and give her the benefit of the doubt.

3. Now on the other hand if Aknarb meant it in a angry manner as you say it could be as if she was telling you to stop *&^^ing her off then there might be a totally different explanation for the usage of the word "petering" but that will be for another day after Aknarb explains in detail what she actually meant by using this word.

To end off this very long T - Rex message I must relate to your opening statement. You wrote:

My Dear Meshuganeh GuruSmiley !

Did (read carefully) anyone, ever honor you as I just did?

Dear meshugeneh Lilly (synonymous to silly) thank you for the compliment it's appreciated and I will do my best to insure that it's not a wasted one.

Evol and warm Hugs,

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 11:38:04 AM
DID I hear there was cake ??????????????????????????????

I  know someone said there was cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUZS

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!