Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
12/8/2008 10:35:21 AM

Hello Lilly,

I am sending condolences for your sadness.  Losing a friend is one of the hardest things to do, sometimes.  When we lose friends it is like losing a part of our family.  We Meshugenehs know it is also a New Beginning and a closer relationship is made with those friends that go to plan our future reunion.  A reunion that will be as long their memory is strong within us.

Today is one of those remembering days for me and as I remember my Dad, I will ask him to seek out your friend to help with the arrangements.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2008 11:15:34 AM
Hello Lilly :-)

I'm so sad these days ... and this ...
I'm so sorry for your loss; friends are so hard to find ... loosing them is therefore even more difficult!

I'm sure your friend will become your Guardian Angel and will always keep looking upon you and will always be with you! ... Some times, breathing do not necessarily mean the one is ALIVE!

Hugs to you my dear friend and Prayers for your dear friend!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/8/2008 11:18:33 AM
       Dear Lily, so sorry for your loss. I`m speachless. For a few days I`m trying to find somthing to say, but reading your posts, Branka`s (and offcourse everything that was written here) I realized that you (all) said  everything that it should be said. Sometimes silence says more than a thousand words.
                   LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS, FROM ME TO YOU
                         (I know you can feel it)
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2008 6:03:16 PM
Hello Dearest Lilly

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!