Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
12/2/2008 3:03:08 PM
Geketa, You heard about what I could smell an hour ago! When Branka makes cakes, it smells all over the New Belgrade !!! I know, Peter would now tell that it must smell on the smoke - to be felt at the whole city. What a pity Peter - again you are wrong. Branka makes most beautiful sweets, and between her and Lilly`s kitchen is just dead race. Lilly is a little more conservative and maybe just because of that, I will give her just one + more. Just because, when I praise her food, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I PRAISE, while Branka`s deliciouses requires an education at least close to her - to be able to count all what was at the table :) . Now i visited the BFA forum. I think my English is not enough good to understand what is going on there. :) . Asked Lilly - but she was dead of tiredness and didn`t know and wasn`t much interested about the subject I asked her for. I am also very brief and just wished to tell Geketa what`s about the cake :). Hugs to all! Vladimir
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 3:43:01 PM

Hello Meshugeneh Friends,

Vladimir you are full of assumptions and maybes today. So far "today" I made no mention of either Aknarb's or Lilly's cooking or baking. You can't guess what I might say and then say I'm wrong. You'll just have to wait for me to say something first. :) That's the meshugeneh way my friend.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
12/2/2008 3:49:57 PM

Hi Peter,

My intention wasn`t bad, even tough you understood it that way.

I supposed that, just because you are always full of jokes about our Supreme friend. If you could imagine that she looks like you pictured her :) ... what could I than to assume how you will interpret my words about "oven scent" all over the city?

My assumption was preventive. And if my apology is needed - here it is.

Have a good night!

Vladimir

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 3:52:22 PM

Meshugenehs,

We have the most unique and special family in Adland. I haven't seen anything like this since I've been here and I'm proud to be a part of this. The EVOL, true friendship, and the unique relationship we've created here is and should be an example of what interaction is all about.

We can only go from strength to strength since there is no other option or direction for meshugenehs to take. 

Dear Lilly, Thank you for all this along with my weight loss the serotonin and endorphins this has been one of the best gifts I've ever received. Getting to know you is the icing on the cake. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 4:00:54 PM

I'm here when needed!  LOL!!!

Meshuganeh Cake Hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!