Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
11/29/2008 5:39:17 AM
Lilly....http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Blinkies3/magooblinkie.gif

OMGosh.....Queen!...no I am just a http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Blinkies3/Kickapoo.gif

While you are analysing TRex composition under your microscope, here is a good excercise to keep Meshugnahs busy til you return.

LEXIGRAMS are the use of words to penetrate the meaning of ancient codes.
Words have wings, like birds to fly through the sky of the mind. Lexigrams can be used in several ways to solve riddles and penetrate mysteries

The mystery of Meshugenahs is so clear....look what is here......

M E S H U G E N A H S

HUGS
SHE HUGS
HE HUGS
HUGE HUGS
HUG ME
HUG GAMES

Lots of GEMS too.

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Blinkies/huggzz.gif

Gerri

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 5:54:47 AM

Dear Meshugeneh Lilly,

Your extreme efforts of the past few days are to be praised and lauded. We know and  appreciate how difficult it is to post in our meshugeneh chronicle/saga especially when your eyes are glued to the microscope. In order to make it easier yet there is a special solution/solvent to separate the glued eye from the microscope even if super glue was used. I never understood why scientists (who are supposed to be smart) glue their eyes to the m'scope. A verrrrrrrry detailed response would be appreciated.

It is a great joy to see you all over adland and our few meshugeneh islands within this land of extremes. I won't go into detail about the extremes just yet but not everybody is as emancipated as we meshugenehs are. There are the SDI PUTS, YITP S'EM and a few more groups that seem to be multiplying at preposterous rates. I some times wonder if there is an epidemic, virus or if it is simply airborne and spreading like wildfire all over the place. Dearest Lilly since you are our in house scientist and Doc of world renown A MOST DETAILED REPORT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE (I was being polite, do it immediately!!!!). If you wish my super secret weapon is also a scientist of world renown and if you need assistance feel free to call on her.

The silly in you is one of your most endearing  qualities (OK, there a few more too) and please carry on as you were and don't change.

Meshugeneh Lilly, since I haven't asked many questions this time I must remind you that simply posting isn't always a response to specific questions. I tried to count but if im not mistaken you OWE me over 50 responses to some very serious issues. Please re read a few of them and see for your self how far behind you are.

Miss you too and hope we do meet at the same time here in our safe haven.

Shalom,

Peter - reteP

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 10:01:52 AM
Bonjour!

Thank you for the welcome.

Now, Peter,

How did you know that I was prim and proper? Well, I confess to it, but alas not all the time. You need, need to catch me when I am not, or perhaps you don't need to!!!

Oooh la la!!! (That's the French influence coming in, btw).

Gosh, I love My Fair Lady. All I want is a room somewhere......... lots of chocolate for me to eat (only when the krebs allow apparently!). Have sung some of those songs don't you know.

I definately believe that I am a quick learner (doesn't one have to be, to be a femme fatale and be one step ahead of those people with a straight jacket?) and I think that it is you, Peter who have got confused here.

I think your secret weapon needs to give you some instruction on Pears and then perhaps, but only perhaps, you notice, you will be able to speak correctly like what I does.

Having said that, I will sign off by saying,

Angel cuddles ya'll (Peter please take note on my quickness)!!!!!!

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 1:45:42 PM

Peter,

You must be aware how good luck is supporting you right now, when I am caught up by an incredible inspiration to explain some things about you .... but unfortunately - LoEL prevents me to do that.

So, I must be short.

Each time when Lilly shows up - you`re doing nothing - except happily wagging the tail. 

The two Ladies Meshuganehs left here amazing things - but of course, you didn`t even perceive them!

LEXIGRAMS - presented here by Kickapoo Princess (after this first example, The King of Hugs will also happily wagging the tail, finding that being MESHUGANEH - actually is all about hugging )

Knowing Sarah, as well as I think I do, I CANN`T STOP CHECKING THE NOTIFICATIONS TO SEE HERE YOUR SECRET WEAPON AND HER PEARS. LOL, I won`t be naughty and insinuating anything , but seems - Sarah insists on that."I think your secret weapon needs to give you some instruction on Pears and then perhaps, but only perhaps, you notice, you will be able to speak correctly like what I does."

Now, Lilly`s dearestdearestdearest T-Rex, fix the tail and start the action.

Pears at the table !!!

S O

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 5:04:04 PM
Hi YA'LL,

Branka no need to keep checking for T-Rex's Secret Weapon, the Pears tell the story......see.......PEARS / SPEAR.

((youtube id=""))((/youtube))

LEXIGRAMS

There it is. I can see it.
Food for thought, it’s a MEAL
See, this lexigramming sting thing is really REAL.
But why I wonder is there a MR. & MRS. SEX
Can it be because when you MIX them they say ‘I IMAGE SIX’?
Than of course there is also LIES and SLIME
But when you MEAL you can
AX and EX the GRIME
So you see, you can EX, LEX, SEX and SMILE,
Take an AX and AIM for MAx MILES
Hey wait! There he is again this RA
Going about his hiding business, LA, LA, LA
Is RA trying to tell us not to be LAME
That the REAL IMAGE IS A SEAL
Locked within a frame
And that there ARE other words just
waiting to reveal what’s REAL.