Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
12/2/2008 4:02:08 PM

Oy Meshugeneh Vladimir,

No apology in ever needed here! My meaning is that you can't second guess what I MIGHT say. I've been told by a confidential source that Aknarb's cooking is quite supreme. You'll never guess who that confidential source is and who used the word supreme? And I'll never tell!!

I love replies on things that I say but you have to let me say something first.:)

Now in regard to how I pictured her Aknarb told me that it was an exceptionally good day for her and is happy with the pictures portrayed here. She especially loved the one with the pipe. Ask her and you'll see.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
12/2/2008 4:11:39 PM

Ah Joe,

Even though that is not in my nature, maybe you`re the first person in my life ever, to whom I found something to be jalous for.

ASK ME WHY I THINK ALL THE CAKES OF THIS WORLD, WHOEVER MAY EAT THEM, WERE BAKEN FOR YOU ????

Aren`t you very, very lucky and blessed one?

I am sure you deserve all.

My jealous is not evil. Maybe ... a little sad.

Hope you understand.

Respectfully yours,

Vladimir

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 10:19:10 AM

BB SO

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 10:25:12 AM

Vladimir,

Yesterday obviously wasn`t your day.

With what Joe generated you jealous ... I couldn`t figure out ... but please, never forget : WHEN ANYONE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE HAS ANYTHING AGAINST HIM, I become

end worse than it :)

SO, LET HIM EAT HIS CAKE, UNTIL IS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU :)

BB-SUPREMELY CRAZY LION Fm.

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 12:05:48 PM
Hi Vladimir,

I love the smell of fresh baking and for the cakes to smell all over New Belgrade !! What an accomplishment for Branka again I find she has yet another talent.

I don't blame Lilly for not being very interested in the BFA forum the short definition is it's a cheerleaders pep rally that comes with a cash prize of 200 dollars and the popular vote seems to have no merit in winning.

Your English it is very good and I admire how fast you catch on :) It can be a most difficult language to understand with all of it's slag and those tricky prepositions and of course where to put them (rofl)

Now I think I too will go bake a cake..:)

Hugz to all ya'll ,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!