Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
9/26/2008 2:01:39 PM

Gerri,

I really respect your brilliant mind!

Wish you a joyful weekend,

Lilly

+0
9/26/2008 2:20:06 PM

Dearest Thomas,

First, thanks for posting at my first forum. That makes me happy and joyful!

Your point about diets is so true and I really do not trust too much in special kind of taking care of food.

I called this "diet" simply because I wished to attract attention on the subject.

We do not wear winter coats when calender says that is Summer ... and temperatures are very high, nor we "wear" prettier ears than ours if they were born with another man. We do not put our leg to stop the bus, if we are normal. Also, if we are normal, knowing that there are an hours a day when our organic factory work to convert a foodstuff into usable energy ... and it will appreciate our pausing of food and drinks  in our own favor .... shall we eat and drink ?

I agree : each of us IS different, but there are a lot of general qualities in common, and not only among humans, but also among animals. Metabolism and basic principe of it is in a common for people and animals.

I hope you now understand what I meant here :) ...

Thomas, have a blessed weekend!

Lilly

+0
9/26/2008 2:32:04 PM

Dear Vladimir,

WELCOME TO ADLANDPRO AND TO MY FORUM!!!

And please, forget our customs and call me just Lilly/Ljilja(na). I am Dr. at Institute for Rheumatology ... here I am just a friend :) ...

I saw one of your posts a few days ago, and was happy to see someone else from Belgrade, but didn`t have time to look for you.

I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO OUR FRIENDS ROSE, PHIL AND JOE FOR GIVING YOU A SUPPORT! Yes, they are incredible amazing!

I hope you will enjoy here and you have found something interesting at this forum.

Looking forward to see you often :) ,

Lilly

PS Feel free to ask for any kind of support at ALP or ... anywhere.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 3:20:14 PM

Lilly!

Always hugs first, then the praise for your heart that cares for all of us.  Between you and Branka, there is much heart care being given than we realize.  You both are modern day mircale workers.  The world is certainly blessed because you have chosen to give freely of your great knowledge and heart.

When I first came to this forum, I didn't really notice the  "diet" aspect to the post.  It was more about the unusual schedule of times to not eat or drink.  I have been studying about the metabolism for several years now and our little engine is the key to having healthy shapes.  LOL!!!    When we fuel it has as much to do with what we fuel it, if not more. 

I started it on Monday and I am truly amazed at the effect it has had on my entire metabolism in just five days!  I have much energy and focus, I am no longer craving anything to eat between my usual four snacks(small meals) a day and my water goes down without force.  Just five days and major changes have occurred!

However, Thomas may be correct on one matter.  No diet will work for every individual.  I don't eat junk food or drink anything but water, so how I need to lose extra pounds has very little to eating wrong foods versus right foods.  Mine is more about when I have been eating and more walking.  My jeep and this chair I am sitting have caused more weight gain than any foods.  LOL!!   I can't stop eating of them, unless I am walking!

All I know is that I have had postive effects, but one very important thing (even as a degreed scientist) I accepted your suggestion with all faith that it would work.  Maybe that is the key to success at anything... faith!

I am waiting for more knowledge...

Thank you hugs,

Joe  

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 3:24:59 PM

Greetings my new friend Vladimir!!!

I am glad that you have found Lilly's forum.  She will be more capable of helping you find the most peoples from Serbia than I can.  There are many here in Adland and all of great courtesy, care of others, helpful, humorous, respectful and they seem to smile ALL the time.  Isn't that wonderful!  It is like you are searching for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I found it!!! 

Hugs to all!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!