Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
9/26/2008 7:21:15 AM

Dear Judy,

Thanks for fulfilling my wish to buy  my product :) ...

I can hear you laughing! Joy is following you, each your post is full of love and sunshine.

Seems I will be very busy hosting the party instead of my thoughtful traveling nephew :) . Please, watch over Peter and Joe, if they take care of the scheduler. And if you see Branka  popping in ... LOL , find the tactics to help her :) ...

Judy,

Many hugs and blessings!

Lilly

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 8:12:51 AM
Hi Lilly,
Congratulations on your first forum...it is wonderful that you are teaching how important the cycles and rhythms of nature are.
When you become aware of this accurate and continuing timing device in your life and are guided by it, you will gain a sense of being in command of your life.
Thank you and I hope we will hear more from you.

Brightest Blessings,
¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Gerri
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

+0
9/26/2008 8:33:47 AM

So kind of you Gerri, thank you very much!

Actually, all what I know out of Medicine I have learned from Branka. Not all ... but all what is useful and in common sense. I owe her too much! Her way of bearing with unknown things is ... out of this world! Patient ... confidential ... and guided just by common sense.

One of most important things she taught me, is paying attention on those natural cycles and slowing down ... calming ... turning the sight inside .... loving myself and healing so deep but invisible wounds ...

I agree with you in each your word. My dear teacher (and she will kill me if I say "guru") taught me that one may take a full control upon his life, only when is enough responsible for it. First, I didn`t understand, thinking that responsibility is : GOING REGULARY TO MY WORKPLACE, PAYING THE BILLS, TAKING CARE TO FULFILL ANY GIVEN WORD .... LOL!

Being stubborn, I came to realization WHAT DOES RESPONSIBILITY MEAN, and it includes, for the first, to be attuned with our own nature, and that there`s no borders between us and outer nature.

And ... step by step and we are here!

Gerri, I WISH FOR YOUR FORUM TO WIN!!!

I ALREADY ASKED AND NOW WILL DO THAT AGAIN: FRIENDS, PLEASE SUPPORT GERRI AT THE FINAL RACE FOR THE BFA!!!! HER FORUM IS GREAT AND SHE PUTS A HUGE EFFORTS TO MAKE IT SO GOOD!

Have a great day!

Lilly

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 8:58:00 AM
Lilly & Branka,
Thank you for sharing your wisdom, love and humour, and for your vote.
Have a beautiful weekend.
 http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Clipart/Kisses.gifGerri

+0
9/26/2008 9:25:57 AM

Gerri,

Lilly

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!