Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
9/27/2008 3:18:31 AM

Hello Joe,

Thanks for all praising words, they sound so sweet and encouraging!

I didn`t speak too much about all changes that follow practicing this schedule, just because didn`t like to suggest anything, but my hope for you is not only to be in new, much lower size of trousers ... but to be free of your allergies etc ...

I expect this to happen the second - third month from the beginning ... if not earlier.

Just in one point I cann`t agree with you. I think this works as independent of our faith. Old Latins said: MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO - Healthy spirit in healthy body. Hmmmmm... Psychics and bio-chemical engine, called our body, are more in co-dependent relationship.

I must again mention the practiciant of this regime of feeding up, one who suffers due Antipavlov`s reflex :) .

After a months of discussion .... she successfully explained me this so sensitive and tiny cord for so important relationship between MIND (as a field of forces), PSYCHICS (as a "subtle creature" which considers: our attention (spirit as a servant) and a chief of parade  (our will) ... and BODY - a social stage of their games and parade ...

Faith must be an expression of mind`s power/ it must be independent and powerful force, to be able to create any change ... if I understand those matters well. And here, we have exactly programmed Krebs`s cycles.

KREBS`S CYCLES?

If we have a dirty laundry and an excellent detergent ... and start washing with clean water ... but later adding dirty water .... should this excellent detergent, together with our labor, resulted as we expect? 

No, of course not.

Do we need faith to have washed and clean laundry?

No, we need our mobile/active attention to use only a clean water.

So, our attention is all what our body needs here.

Joe, thank you once more for your friendship, and all from you. You are a dear, dear hugger, and a poet, and thinker, and a bellyloser :) . You already are very handsom and charming ... If I were on Natalie`s place ... I should hide all o`clocks and watches in front of you. I should forbid time counting :) ... You will be heartily adviced to forward her my e-mail address :)

HUGS, HUGS, HUGS,HUGS,HUGS,HUGS,HUGS!!!!

Lilly

+0
9/27/2008 6:36:51 AM

Hello Vladimir,

Indeed, it`s great to have to meet you.

Thanks for all kind words about me and this Community. I agree with you : this place has a soul. As our Belgrade have had it in past. But we can cherish it in our memories, and for now, we can enjoy the spirit of Adland.

My ex-husband told about Branka : MAN CAN JUST LOVE HER TOO MUCH, OR JUST HATE HER TOO MUCH.

I am sure you will be among first category, because she is lovable like  Sun ... like all good and positive in our lives.

Have a great Adlander and Belgrader day!

Sincerely,

Lilly

+0
9/27/2008 7:00:00 AM

HUGS TO ADLANDER MOST AMAZING KING AND GENTLEMAN!!!!!!!!

Hi Mike!

Thanks for finding time to join us here.

Your words are always wise and educative and I like and appreciate your way of saying things.

I agree with you in what you say about all  outer conditions for our health. Mostly, we cann`t change anything and just have to bear with them best we know.

But, OUR HABITS may be under our control.

I hope you agree with me.

Thanks for the invite to your places. Feel honored, I promise you !!!

Mike, have a restful and a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Lilly

+0
9/27/2008 7:11:28 AM

Branka,

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to COME TO CORRECT YOU!!!

FIRST, I WAS LAUGHING UNTIL DEATH.

LATER, I FOUND MORE PROPER EXPRESSION :

INSTEAD ANTIPAVLOV`S REFLEX - PAVLOV`S CONTRAREFLEX SHOUD BE MUCH PROPER :) !

SILLY, SILLY, SILLY YOU ARE !!!

KNOWING HOW MUCH THOSE SOUNDS OF CELLULAR TELEPHONES YOU DISLIKE,

WATCHING AT THIS DOGGIE`S EYES (YOU HAVE THE SAME EYES :) IF YOU PERMIT :) )

I COULDN`T STOP ROLLING.

IS THERE ANY SUBJECT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ABOUT WHICH YOU WILL NOT MAKE A JOKE????

THANKS FOR BEING SO, SO SILLY!

LOVE YOU,

Lilly

(HAH!!!! WHAT A RHYME !!!)

+0
9/27/2008 7:14:59 AM

Branka,

Should I cut off the two letters in this subject to give it a true meaning ? It may easily be as:

SILLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT?

HUGS!

Lilly

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!