Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
9/26/2008 3:28:14 PM

Joe,

I have finished one very pleasant and useful and .... don`t know what to else say ... telephone conversation with Lilly. She was very kind to give me her telephone number here in Belgrade.

All what I can say that I feel as touched with a wonder!

I didn`t meet Branka no here, nor at Belgrade ... but I have heard a lot about one woman from New Belgrade ... who have helped a lot of people when were hopelessness ... and Lilly told me that Branka is really that one.

I wish to kiss my screen, Google, Phil, you ... and to thank you for making this possible form me.

I AM GRATEFUL AND HAPPY!

Gratefully yours,

Vladimir

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 4:33:49 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Lilly,
 Thank you for the invitation.  This makes a lot of sense, as we all have our own Biological clock.  We take care of our automobiles much better than we do our own bodies.  There is also the subject of location.  There are various locations throughout our planet that have more energy output than others where people live longer because of their environment.  Other locations have a larger consentration of pollutants due to careless work practices that cause many airborne deseases to emerge.  It also helps to know what your body has plenty of and what it could use more of.  By knowing what foods contain protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, and knowing what your body needs we could all take much better care of ourselves by the right combinations of food we eat, along with proper excercise as well. 
Steak House It's also nice to share as well.  Ooooops!!! Sorry. It looked soooooo good.
WelcomeI would also like to welcome you and all of your wonderful friends to join us at Welcome to our Community at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx I'm looking forward to other forum threads because this one is very interesting.
GOD BLESS YOU
Mike
Easter Cross
http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 8:59:37 PM

... And before I fall down to sleep under the table ... I just have had to stop for a moment here.

Joe, Lilly, Lilly, Joe .... I must change my attitude ... it is usually that people have been praised that much, as you do with me, at funerals :)  

I STARTED NOTICING DAYS A WEEK AND HOURS A DAY ... ENOUGH EARLIER TO RUN MUCH FASTER THAN SOME OTHERS :) ...

LILLY, I HELPED YOU TO GAIN LIFE OF SIMPLICITY,

AND LOOK HOW YOU HAVE COMPLICATED MINE!!!

I GOT ANTIPAVLOV`S REFLEX !!!!!

Now, each time when I hear any cellular ringing ...

G`nite

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 10:18:51 PM
Yes I understand perfectly Lilly, and thanks for the little piggy effect. Back in the 50s fast food was meant for people on the go and have no time to make breakfast or dinner, so we developed ask food , greasy, sugar and salty foods, we also invented TV dinners for people who don't have time to cook or don't know how to cook, both are bad for us, so this is a daily routine that is ramped throught our childhood and young adult lives here in he good ole U. S. of A. And now we are so diet crazy for the past 30 years trying to reverse our old ways of life, its not going to work , we paid the cost and now we still suffer, our animals are still being tested for the best diet product that we could sell and it isn't right, it isn't right for us and and it isn't right for the those defenseless animals. I'll say one good thing about America is that we always get back on the horse and try to ride smarter than before, sometimes things happen for the best and other times you have to say that all food is bad for you LOL ..joking. :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 10:38:41 PM

Hi Lilly,

It seems that this forum is turning into a fun place to be and aside from losing weight we're getting our laughs too which might possibly add to the weight loss. :)

Dimitra's graphic was a blast as are Branks's jokes. Love em.

Today I started using the tea and am looking forward to seeing the results of that too.

One thing I'd like to add. When I was a "bit" younger it was never a problem to take off a few extra pounds (or more then a few :) ). But, as I got older I found that the first 10 kgs were never a problem but anything over that was. Now I do need to lose more then 10 kgs unfortunately :) and I'm curious to see if this will do the trick. So far it's almost 2.5 kgs. :)

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!