Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
9/25/2008 2:47:17 PM

Hi Lilly,

I started this "diet" on the day you posted it and I must say to my great surprise it works!!

I haven't changed my eating habits (not the best in the world) just no food or drinks during the Krebs Cycles. Lost over a over a kilo in a few days.

Gotta admit I'm impressed cos it's so easy. :)

Thanks & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
9/25/2008 3:00:09 PM

Hi Peter!

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!

I logged in at the moment you posted!

A few min ago finished Madonna`s concert here at Budva, and I feel like drunk ... but news from you helps me to clear mind and heal ears :) ...

OF COURSE IT WORKS! LOL! I am too serious to posts something what I am not 100 % .

Did you realize a bigger diureza/ throwing an urin out? Usually people lose about 7 kg a month, but more kg overweight .... more will lose.

A N D , that`s not all!!!!!

Cann`t wait to hear from you about all changes you will experience!

Thanks for posting this great new!!!

SHALOM,

Lilly

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2008 3:03:20 PM

Hello Lilly!

I guess Peter and I started this diet the same day because we both have seen results enough to make us go Wow!  I must add that I started the diet with great expectations.

I've lost 4 lbs (1.8 kgs).  The most interesting thing that I have noticed is after the second day, I began to feel full all the time and thus I have actually eaten less carlories than before.  My hunger has seemed to subside. 

I'll report back after any significant changes.

Thank you for sharing this!  It is working!

12AM - 11:59PM   Hugs

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
9/25/2008 3:05:34 PM

PS  Peter, I really want to recommend you to add to this diet a tea I posted on page 2nd of this forum.

Practicing those 2 things ..... you may count to be healthy and young in deeeeeep old ages.

Sincerely,

Lilly 

+0
9/25/2008 3:09:26 PM

Joe,

YOU ARE A STROWBERRY ON THIS BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

There are never better presents than so good news! Specially from you! AH!!! Man, you are my family.... so.... the joy is triple :) ....

Joe, read my response to Luka.

Add just the tea .... (water, honey and cinnamon) .... and don`t worry. You will not need a doc sooner :).

THANKS FOR THE UPDATES!

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!!!!

Love,

Lilly

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!