Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
12/7/2008 11:08:41 PM
Hi Meshugeneh friends,

Hi Joe,
I don't agree with you or how to feel on  this one however, I will say you and Me will have to  agree to disagree.  I can disagree with someone and still be their friend; being a friend dose not mean we have to agree on everything all the time. I like being a friend not a robot don't you ?

I have learned a valuable lesson these past few months and to be quite honest it was very upsetting to realize  how petty and shallow so many people really are holding grudges and dragging them around this community like a ball and chain effecting others with not a thought of remorse. The other thing I have learned is that many are not really as the appear at first site. That is just sad. There is a lot more I could say but it wouldn't do any good and Lilly actually said it all the best.

Personally I am not out to win any popularity contest I am who I am, nothing more nothing less. Take it or leave it . That is how it is with me.

Hello Dr, Queen  "Just perfect" Lilly,
I wish I could have penned what you said . You said it all just perfectly with your post to Joe and Thomas. Thank you kindly for articulating what I felt in my heart.

Peter T Rex,
I pray that your eye recovers quickly!!

an eye patch you say ..

Oi Vey, Moshe Dayan ? Just kidding!

About your eye !Have you tried a wet tea bag ? When my boys get pink eye that is something I use. It does help I use regular tea black, steep the bag as normal let it cool to warm and lay it on the effected eye for around 10 minutes, you can also use
chamomile it is also very healing.

Now, about that chicken soup. I give that for every sickness no matter what it might be, I am not sure if its the soup or the love that is healing, but it works every single time. Cake is one of my vices what can I say ? Chocolate, coconut , but my very favorite is New York cheese cake. Yummy ..!

Meshugeneh HUGS To all ya all,

Geketa 

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/8/2008 7:47:51 AM
Hi Good Meshugenahs,

A quick visit to sat Hi!

Have read all the posts since my last visit and only have one thought....

"AND THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC."

Peter,
Best treatment for infected eyes is Mother's breast milk, pour it over the eye four or more time a day. If you don't have some beautiful lady who can help in supply of the breast milk then next best remedy is bathe with a solution of Boric acid (boil 1 quart of water and add 1 tablespoon boric acid). Geketa is right, tea bags will also help.

Bedouin remedies:
Drip one drop of cabbage juice into the eye.
Boil 4 tablespoons of ground fennel seeds in 5 cups of water, cool and drain. Saturate a cotton ball and apply on the infected eye.
Drip 1 drop of castor oil or egg white into the infected eye.

Hope this helps....so tired...way past my bedtime.
Love to All Mesugenahs, Gerri

+0
12/8/2008 8:29:07 AM

Friends,

My very close friend passed away yesterday early morning.

I am very busy with the funeral organization.

Hope will be back tomorrow afternoon, or later in the evening.

Dear Thomas, I hope we are still friends? You are specially dear person, and just having a different opinion, I hope doesn`t mean to leave Meshuganeh Family.

Geketa - our opinions, as you said, are very similar. Thanks for so nice post.

Gerri, thanks for this Nietzsche`s verses. Thanks to our Supreme Meshuganeh, I read him, and I think Branka still knows all what he  e v e r   wrote by heart :). (Hope she is just on her mental vacation, even though she doesn`t answer on my phone calls, and Luka told me she is in , LOL, INTERNATIONAL ISOLATION :) ...).

Peter, Gerri gave fantastic recipes for your eye. Hope you will be old good hawk soon.

Jim - I thank you very much. You are on the best way to spoil me :) .

HUGS AND LOVE TO ALL,

Lilly

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/8/2008 8:55:18 AM

Dear Lilly,

So sorry for your loss.

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/HAss/lgChangeOfWorlds.jpg

Lots of Love and Hugs, Gerri

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2008 9:55:05 AM
Dear Lilly,
I am so sorry for your loss My Friend!

Blessings,
Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!