Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
12/6/2008 10:29:49 AM

Hi Alain,

You are welcome! Thanks for the visit !

I am glad you are interested to make your life easier and healthier.

Feel free to aks about anything you may be interested in.

My dear Meshuganehs will tell you : ASK AND YOU`LL NEVER BEEN ANSWERED :) . But, I promise I`ll do my best to don`t leave you without response.

Wish you an effortless losing the weight!

Lilly

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 11:08:38 AM
Hi Lilly ,

that is only a joke you have answered all my questions.. except for what is size S .. :)

Meshugeneh HUGS to you ..

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 11:19:43 AM

Dear Liljana,

Your command and comprehension is astounding and your words were perfect to explain the way things are in our Meshuganeh World.  This is definitely one of the most fun forums I visit. 

Plus the diet works! 

No pills, special plans, just a bit of observance of those special times during the day that we should find other things to do. 

My wife has a copy at work and shares it all the time.  Happiness is abounding thanks to those "Kreb Cycles".

Thanks for opening your book and sharing your notes. ;-)

Enjoy your weekend.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 6:31:39 PM

Dear Meshugeneh Lilly,

After reading your reply to Thomas you actually left nothing unsaid and as the T - Rex (Senior) feel your reply was astounding. Thank you for explaining so well what what we are all about and for pointing out to those that just don't get it that reading is a MUST. Hearsay and innuendos are irrelevant when that basic is ignored.

But being me I have to add one thing to your masterful reply to Thomas. He wrote:   "Tried to make good points again but didn't leave a dent" Thomas I failed to see the good points and no "not a dent" not even a scratch.

Now to some serious issues. It's come to my attention that many of our meshugeneh family are "addicted" to cakes. Now please don't misunderstand me I am definitely not against cakes but the addiction is my main concern. It seems to be the cure all for every occasion whether happy or sad. And the quantities mentioned are very worrying. We have one family member that shamelessly walks the streets of Adland and the whole world for that matter looking like this.  Aren't you all worried???? I recommend that a bit of variety be added as a counter to this dangerous addiction. As you all know the typical Yiddisheh Momma's (ooops, there's that word Yiddish again :) ) remedy for everything is a good bowl of chicken soup. So, a combo of delicious mouth watering cakes and a bowl or 2 of  good Yiddisheh Momma's chicken soup and we'll have all occasions covered.

As a Doctor you also know the great therapeutic value of chicken soup (if you don't believe me ask any Yiddisheh Momma) especially on cold winter nights.

So Lilly and my meshugeneh family enough seriousness for one evening. Next time I have a few questions that urgently need detailed answers. But I don't want to overload you today.

Hugs to you my Just Perfect Meshugeneh Queen of Adland. You've always been the Queen here.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 6:50:18 PM
My First post of (Dear Lilly and others) Yesterday i said what i said to help understand this forum for you to understand what God wants from us all. Joe posted a reply then i posted again saying i didn't even make a dent meaning it did not do any good.  Is this clear now. Sorry if i made any comprehension problems. A friend passing by. God_bless you
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!