Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
12/6/2008 7:25:09 PM

Hi Thomas,

I'm still awake with a bad eye infection and happened to read your latest post.

Rest assured we all understood the meaning of your first and second post. Meshugenehs read and have a fairly good comprehension of the written word. Shame though that you didn't understand their replies to you.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 8:43:37 PM

Hello T-REX Peter,

Sorry to see that your eye is infected and limite your vision a bit.  I wish for you a speedy recovery.  I am waiting for the pictures from our conversation today with you applying a home remedy.  I bet you remember the eye patch on the next shopping day. ;-)  I have enlarged the type for you there "Old Guy" ;-)

Hope that helps you a bit.

I am sure the Supreme One and her crew of seritonins and endorphin dispensers have some better remedies than the ones you have tried.

As we move forward towards a New Year, let's celebrate the close of this with lots of Cakes, and maybe a pie or two.  Chocolate Fudge and/or Pecan Pie with Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream sounds right to go with a Christmas Ham and fixin ... Hmmm... Hmmm  Already timing Dinner with my "Krebs Cycles" 

Get better Soon Peter,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 9:35:34 PM
No Peter i didnt read any replys to my recent posts this weekend except for Joe. Good luck with your eye. I did enjoy reading Jim's post!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 10:27:30 PM

Hi Thomas,

Thanks, I hope it heals ASAP, it's a real bother when working on the computer.

Lilly replied to your post. Why don't you read it. It explains what we're all about and it's just below your reply to Joe.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 11:42:46 PM

Hey Meshugeneh Jim,

Thanks for the larger type every little bit sure helps with the infection and my "special" eye patch.

Guess with your plan for all the cakes, pies, ice cream and trimmings means we'll have to delay the dependency/addiction all y'all have till after the New Year. And I won't recommend the Yiddisheh Mamma"s chicken soup with your Christmas meal. :) ;)

PLEASE, don't forget to plan all the meals around the Krebs Cycle time table. Keep the noshing down to a minimum too.

Today being Sunday I'm sure all the meshugenehs will be around and we'll party a bit later.

Shalom for now,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!