Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ads for Idiots
9/4/2010 1:21:10 PM

This just in. Openeed up my Adlandpro page and found great news staring me right in the face.

Each day of the month, every month of the year you
can earn hundreds of dollars completely automatically!

Since business is a little slow right now, I just had to check it out. Forex trading. Well in that case, it would read.

Each day of the month, every month of the year I can earn LOSE HUNDREDS of dollars completely automatically. Yep no matter what I would do it would be a loser.

+0
9/4/2010 2:10:19 PM

Mary, I would pass on that one also. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Have a great weekend!

Sara

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2010 9:10:55 PM

BECOME A MILLIONAIRE FROM YOUR HOME GARANTEED NETWORK MARKETING,MAKE $50,000 A WEEK ,BECOME RICH NOW, GET A CAR, GET A FREE ADVERTISING NOW,GET RICH .

Golly, just found this in the pay for click section. This sounds easy. I am taking to my lawn chair and watch for the internet fairy to visit my home.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Ads for Idiots
9/30/2010 4:56:58 PM

This was nice, if I am remembering. the title of the site was :PROSPERITY FOR ALL.

The promise is that "EVERYONE DESERVES TO SUCCEED" Maybe it was "Everybody deserves prosperity". Wow what a promise. Almost sounds like socializim. Oh that all business ops should be so caring. They don't know me yet, they know I deserve all this prosperity.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Ads for Idiots
10/2/2010 11:11:38 AM

Get Started NOW!

Only $27 to join to earn over half a million dollars a year.

I will PERSONALLY help you to possibly earn $40000 a month - yes live and in person! Join my team today, I am WAITING to
help you succeed with one on one support.

Check out these membership benefits:

Only $27 to get started

Hey, this sounds great. If I read this correctly $27, I apply for a job with you, you will help me earn half a million dollars in a year. That sounds good, where do I apply.

What you are just opening the doors now? Your ad did say "PRELAUNCH". So may I ask, how do you know that I will make a half million. How many people have to join at $27 a person so that you can begin paying me $40,000 next month.

So this must be what they mean by ponzi scheme.

Other offers to avoid

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!