Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Ads for Idiots
1/1/2011 4:38:56 PM

Well I'll be I was just invited to an exclusive presentation. Let me get my black and whites ready, shine my shoes and I'll be right over.

"We are exclusively inviting you to be our guest and view our show today New Years Day, January 2011 on Fox Business News Network to protect and grow your business as well as your family and hear about a financial resolution !

Please check your local listings for the channel in your area to tune in to!!! Be sure to invite other entreprenuers, family and friends to view in as well! After viewing entirely one of the times below and have any questions on how to get started immediately to changing your future in 2011, please feel free to contact us immediately!!"

1) exclusive but you said this is going to be on T. V. ---how exclusive is that.

2) I should invite others to join the viewing---shoot that takes away the exclusive part.

3) times below: sorry you didn't give me the time to be there.

Sorry, I have some sewing to do, ads to put up and some surfing to do.

p.s. this was so-ooo-o exclusive, I received 2 invites.

+0
RE: Ads for Idiots
1/2/2011 4:29:37 PM
Quote:

Well I'll be I was just invited to an exclusive presentation. Let me get my black and whites ready, shine my shoes and I'll be right over.

"We are exclusively inviting you to be our guest and view our show today New Years Day, January 2011 on Fox Business News Network to protect and grow your business as well as your family and hear about a financial resolution !

Please check your local listings for the channel in your area to tune in to!!! Be sure to invite other entreprenuers, family and friends to view in as well! After viewing entirely one of the times below and have any questions on how to get started immediately to changing your future in 2011, please feel free to contact us immediately!!"

1) exclusive but you said this is going to be on T. V. ---how exclusive is that.

2) I should invite others to join the viewing---shoot that takes away the exclusive part.

3) times below: sorry you didn't give me the time to be there.

Sorry, I have some sewing to do, ads to put up and some surfing to do.

p.s. this was so-ooo-o exclusive, I received 2 invites.

Don't you just love them Mary!! You could make a joke forum with some of the poor advertising done by some people.

Thanks for sharing.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!