Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm Accused Of Being Paranoid
8/16/2008 5:47:11 PM

Hello Friends,

It Is I Kathy (Notice Me) Hamilton, oh how I do love that name and now thinking about it I actually have earned that title and will most definatly use it proudly.

Yes I wish everyone to use me as an example of just what a great networker I am.And I know others have traveled my name around the globe telling others just how amazing my works are. You see I work for my lord and savior(Jesus). I walk by faith not by sight.

Most of the people here in this forum are here to help and keep others informed on things that are questionable, you see this forum has to do with my current post.Thats why we are all here.We are here to be guidance protectors of others so our friends do not get misguided.

I will be starting a registry soon in the coming weeks so when people have questions about what to join or not My registry will be there to help guide them.It will be a free service to my friends and their friends, We want to keep the communitys clean.

So there you have it,all bottled up in a pretty little package for you to all take with you.

I am here any time you need anything, I am here to keep you all safe.

Call me any time- 253 277 1238

Kathy(Notice me) Hamilton

I just love how that sounds,Its got a great ring to it.

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 7:15:07 PM

All I can think of to reply to this thread is ...

Be True to Yourself.

Peter you are doing a great job!

Love Light and Laughter!

Neil

~!~

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 11:45:46 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter!

I
would like to tell you how much I admire the kindness of your heart for creating this important thread to alert your friends about some questionable offers or scams in this community.

I think that this thread should be renamed "Scam Busters in Action."

I know that you would not let the questionable party's false accusations stop you from raising questions.

I hope that more members who got scammed -- meaning they were enticed to spend money for something and did not receive what was promised -- will come forward and post details about their bad experiences and name the predators.

As you know, leopards do not change their spots.
We need to make an effort to reveal scammers on Adland as well as other social network sites. Eventually we may have a better environment on the internet.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. -- My spell checker does not like "scammers," but then neither do I.

Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2008 5:25:17 AM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for coming by.

Truth if the matter is that I believe that Most agree but aren't interested in getting involved in a dispute.

Unfortunate cos the more that get involved those that try to take advantage of others would be more wary of doing it in our community.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2008 5:35:00 AM

Hi JoAnne,

I know spell check doesn't like the term "scammers" but truth be told neither do I. Unfortunately we have a few of them in our community that use different guises, persona's and aliases.

We all know friends that were "burned" by them and some have come forward in this thread and made mention of past scams and did mention names.

Once again it's unfortunate that people are easily convinced of a persons "purity" if religion is mentioned but any intelligent individual knows of all the scams and rip off made in the name of religion.

I thank you for joining us and sharing your thoughts with us.

BTW, I should have started this post with "Sunny And Very Hot Greetings From Israel". :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!