Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm Accused Of Being Paranoid
8/15/2008 2:24:47 PM

Hello Peter and friends!

I will try not to get involved in a new conflict!

Peter, when being different in view and opinion you will be pointed out, you will be accused. That is the big problem with media. They can send out dirt in their programs and destroy a person. Joe is absolutely wrong accusing you for being paranoid. I know you well. I know your weakness and your strength. Like me you are straight and I like that.  I may disagree with you sometimes but that is good it makes the discussion wide and pluralistic. I like what you do because you speak out when you see strange things. Media is a big problem today. I see that Joe is abandoned by many friends just because he acts as he does. It is not first time Joe accuses his friends.

It is easy to make the news and promotion but it is very difficult to make them right and objective! I have seen many conflict started by Joe but I have never seen a topic from Joe saying. Hey, friends in this case I was wrong. Maybe this is his style and we misunderstand him.

I see here some good friends who always had their own opinion. One of them is Kathy. I remember when I had my difficulties. She always phoned me telling me "Don't give up. Post your opinion and defend it. Few will respond but many will read it".

Sometimes I got messages telling me to keep a problem private. I try to solve it that way. When something begins official and open in public it must finish that way too. That is my opinion.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 2:58:46 PM

Hi All,

I guess from what you have written so far you don't think I'm paranoid. Thank G-D.

I just checked out the thread in question and it seems that Kathy entered into a dialog with the author of the thread. He seems to be getting angry at Mrs. Hamilton and the simple service he offered for $5 a week that can be gotten for free is now a full blown program. Wow, what a transformation in 24 hours.

I'm not familiar with the late night ad with the ???? but I can imagine what it's about. You're so right Jim enough is enough and people haven't learned to beware and be aware of what they are investing their hard earned money in. Times are hard for many all over the world and many are in very hard financial situations and then they get hit by scams and poof they have even less.

Geketa and Kathy, you are so right about blog talk radio. It's the real thing and many are participating in the shows on a daily basis. Good job girls.

As far as TGAMM is concerned there are questions raised by some friends that researched the station that I won't mention at the moment but it makes you wonder.

Thanks for your input and Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 3:05:19 PM

Hello friends,

I think for those who are not experienced in what business to get involved with I think I am going to start a registry for those to be able to come so we can check out the businesses that they are interested in. we will tell you the scoop on it. If it is worth doing. also it is very important to check out not only the business but the character of who your signing up with. So if any one wants to know the scoop on something please feel free to get in contact with me.I know all the dirt and the good stuff on people and businesses. Pass it by me.I am always here to help you all.

Come to me and let me tell you my take on what your getting involved with and with whom your attatching yourself to.

Kathy Hamilton

I am here to help you stay safe!!!

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 3:47:45 PM

Hello Georgios,

You're a funny guy when you write I will try not to get involved in a new conflict! and then boom you jump right in. :) 

Of course media can do damage but I wonder if you can seriously consider Joe and TGAMM media? I don't think so.

We are in a community where our actions are what people should judge us by and not by what some "DJ" has to say about us.

As I wrote in another post that it bothers me when good people invest their hard earned money for services they can get absolutely free. He claims that 22 people already joined and I doubt that very seriously but a few might and I feel they have the right to know where they can get the exact same list absolutely free (see first post).

Wanna hear something interesting?? I did send him a pm and amongst other things I suggested that he delete the thread. He of course didn't reply and then deleted another post calling me paranoid. Sooooo being paranoid I started this thread. A legitimate response me thinks.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/16/2008 3:23:56 AM
Hello Peter,

I have seen enough of you to know that you are not paranoid.  You've always have been up front and trustworthy.  You had a legitimate question and it should of been answered properly not with slander. 
I thank you for watching out for us.

Shalom,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!