Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm Accused Of Being Paranoid
8/16/2008 6:59:27 AM

Hi Gaby,

Thanks for posting here. I realize that it's not a popular issue cos it involves another member in the community that some of you are friendly with.

Many might agree (or disagree) with what I posted but don't want to get involved. So I appreciate your post all the more for those reasons.

A simple consolation might be that many have viewed this thread so I believe the message I tried to convey is getting through to many of our friends.

Thanks for your kind comments, support and friendship.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 7:30:41 AM

Ha!!! Kathy,,, You Goooo Girl!!!!!

Just like the so called "Safelist" that he raked money out of many for last year. When I questioned him on his Safelist,, He cried that he was a expert. Then HE had the Nerve to question ME my KSL business which is a REPUTABLE PlanetX mail system since 2001.. He TOOK money from reputable people here in alp and they recieved NULL in return. I have blocked him from my emails and he still continues to mail sometimes until I threaten him again.

Why Bogdan continues to let people like him here is beyond my reason.

I have saved all of this guys Threats to me in the past. Ready to take action if nessesary too!!! He is slick and will only threaten you OFF alp.

Anyways,,,,, I am not afraid,,,Take one step at a time I say!!

Peace.

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 7:46:07 AM

Id like to add also Peter,, That I for one appreciate your looking out for us all.

On another hand,,, I "Tried" this last year when this guy was ripping off our wonderful friends here and I got Nowhere. Then I started to receive threats via personal mail. I WAS paranoid and started investigating. Its amazing what I found out about this guy and then I was no longer afraid.

He belongs to a organization of which "Belittles" women. So you are safe,, LOL Its just the Women he like to "Threaten".

Anyway,, I thought this tini weeeeny "Pirate Radio" went under?? Am I missing something??? Ha!

Peace.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 7:56:12 AM

Hi Geketa,

I have to disagree with you here. At least with one statement you made.in my opinion the only reason anyone would delete your post is that they disagree with what you said or they don't want the truth to be told. I would never delete someones post cos I disagreed with him. That's the point of having a discussion to hear different opinions and views. The only reason Joe deletes posts is cos he doesn't have answers to legitimate questions.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 8:27:53 AM

Hi Sharon,

Sorry to hear that you went through a period of "paranoia" cos of Joe B but believe me when I say there is nothing he can threaten me with.

I have an aversion to those that take advantage of peoples trust and naiveté. And time and time again I noticed him doing just that. In this instance it was so flagrant and obvious that I had to post the free options for the exact same information he is charging $5 a week for.

If you're referring to the Knights of Columbus as the organization that belittles women you actually surprised me cos I would have thought they teach love and respect for all.

As for his so called radio station, staff and alter egos I guess he is looking to reincarnate it now. Let's see how long it'll last.

The truth is that I wasn't aware that others also tried to set him straight and if he has a "record" of taking advantage of innocent people I really am surprised that Bogdan lets him retain his membership.

Oh well, it's a small world and what goes around comes around and people will get their just deserts in the end.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!