Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm Accused Of Being Paranoid
8/16/2008 8:45:49 AM

Hi All,

I just had a good laugh or should my "paranoia" go into overdrive now? :) :)

Our friend Joe B just posted a thread called "Your Motivation For the Weekend". Aside from an article that he posted there it starts of like this.

The Bible says, "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business....( 1 Thessalonians 4:11).

I wonder if he's alluding and referring to me/us. Phew, lucky I'm Jewish. :) :)

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 9:09:41 AM
Hi All,

Peter, I am not a guy but no worries I took no offence to you calling me one! ;)

I never thought about a person not having an answer as a reason for deleting a post ,good point. I guess with the post about minding my own business I need not worry either being Jewish too.

Sharon, I believe there were a lot of folks burned on the mailer that was sold last year by Joe B if you are talking about the U TUBE one. When I brought that up to a friend here at Adland they pointed out that the email addresses were for U TUBE and if someone else sent them emails it would be spam because they would be from a third party and sent without the permission of the addressee. So I lost my 20 bucks and ditched the mailer.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 9:32:17 AM

Heres one for you everyone,

Thomas and i posted  comments in Joe Buccheris forum "What do you think about this" And then One of those nasty people I was talking about in my forum on Racist ,

her name is BJ, Monicas Mother Wrote this,

First I want to say that everyones comments, big or small are of value!!!

This is what BJ put up(She's Backkkkk)!!!

Hello Joe

I thank you for bring this to our attention

It seems this Presidental Campaign has alot of folks really stressed to say the least.  I for one wouldn't vote for OBAMA if he were my own brother.  I agree with Geketa, wtg there Geketa,  and some of the others here also made some good points.

BUT....

Thomas, on the other, I do not understand, but no matter, I never have, nor Kathy (notice me) Hamilton for that matter.  They just like to be seen anyway, regardless if you hear them

Just my opinion there you 2....

:)  Smiley  

Bj

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 9:41:34 AM

Well this is for Bj,

You know she has me blocked so I cant reply back so BJ this one is for you!!!

Trust me when I say this BJ, When I post people do listen, only in your dreams could you ever think to even come close to touching me.

I have built the reputation over the 2 1/2 years by helping every one unlike you, you just tear down not build. We have all seen your destruction of hurting others by bad mouthing when it really only shows your character. If people did not listen to me then I would not be as successful as I am.I have helped many across this globe that you can only wish you were like me and have the character as I do and others you have tried to distroy.

You will reap what you sow!!!1

So learn from all those who you have tried to hurt in the past and learn from there examples to be one of greatness not of evil.

I will pray for you!!!!

Kathy (notice me)Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 9:43:17 AM

Hey Geketa,

You're so right. I edited the "guys". :) :)

The mailer is just another example and proves it's not a once off with him.

I understand now why he's saying "mind your own business". :) :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!