Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm Accused Of Being Paranoid
8/16/2008 4:16:50 PM

Hi Peter

I don't usually feel the need to explain myself, but just to prove that I am right (notice me) is now here, seeking attention...

Kathy

when you make a post belittling someone, as you have done, it only goes to show, you want to be noticed, and so, it's always been obvious. Kathy (notice me) Hamilton, and lets not forget the fake pic.

Your claims of fortune is only that -  CLAIMS. This has not been proven.  All I've seen is a lot of mouth jabber.  Words!!!

I'm just me, and I don't claim or put on, to be anything else.  Good ole country girl!!

So, Kathy, you can go on and belittle all you want, but the more you talk about me, and try to get others to side with you,  only proves me RIGHT!!!! 

You have to keep telling me and others how just how successful you are..??

Just Words...

My friends are worth more than you can ever hope to find in life. 

I really do feel sorry for you Kathy.  I hope someday you can find true happiness. Then and only then can you let others be.  

Everyone needs prayers, so please by all means if you know how, do pray for me as I will for you

God Bless you Kathy

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 4:27:46 PM

Peter

I have to apologize to you.  This thread was not started for a battle of the dumbassess....

I do understand your post here, and I agree with you whole heartedly on this matter. I'm not one to really speak out, ill of anyone to really try and make a point.  Unless, like you, I have been criticized. However, as I said, I agree with your original post.

I will say, yes I have banned Kathy from my forums, but I don't talk about her in them either. 

She is banned, because she spams.  This is a proven FACT. I'm not here to criticize, just to apolozie

Sorry Peter

Bj

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 5:27:24 PM

Peter and all,

I think it is tacky and distasteful that what originated at another forum was carried over to this forum.

The subject of the coversation should not have changed from the Forum Owner's original post/subject.  And I am sure that Peter does not approve of this hogwash being brought here.

In my opinion, if people have problems, they should keep it in their own forum(s) and not be spreading it through adland like a fungus or disease.  Other forum owners and other people in general, do not care to get involved and surely do not think that it is humorous.

MY 2 cents..

~Monica

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 5:28:45 PM

Hi All,

It seems we have a situation here.

Since I don't really know what the problem is and both Kathy and Bj are on my friends list let's make this thread no mans land and  call a truce here.

This thread was created for a specific purpose and I'd hate for it to become a battle zone between you two when the issue is another persona/persona's and alter egos that take advantage of innocent, gullible and naive people.

Please continue to add your thoughts on this subject.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 5:33:53 PM

Hi Monica,

Thanks for dropping by and contributing your thoughts or 2 cents as you call it.

What you wrote is in agreement with my above post but what I will reiterate is that I'd like all of you to continue contributing to the subject of this thread.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!