Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What Does Being In Business Mean To You?
8/17/2008 10:38:18 AM
Hey Jerome,

I sure like what you have to say..and I highly respect what you're doing for others. What a better place the internet world would be with more like you around to help!
Don't let me forget. Stay in touch. I really do want to get to know you better.

Best regards,
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 1:40:12 PM

Hi Tim,

I will be around, I like the way you have set this forum up, and I will come to see what's here often.

I got to run to Michigan this week so I have to put some things on hold again.

Got a dying sister-in-law, whom I am very fond of, and need to leave today, be back in about a week or so.

I hope I left enough information on my site for those that need it to get started with building their business. It's all in the structure, that get's the job done. If they plan and design their model with a well thought out structure it should do well, but that requires work, so I just hope that the research I have done helps cut out a lot of work. That was my hardest and longest part of the work that had to be done. All they have to do is follow that map.

When I return I will be doing some of the back end sections of my business, and I hope that I will get a lot of Associates. Nothing beats a failure but a try!

Talk when I return.

Jerome

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2008 2:42:13 AM

Hey Tim,

I thought I would be on the road to Michigan by now. But we all entered into prayer, and as we were packing up getting ready to go, the call came that she was setting up asking for something to eat, Thank the Lord for answered prayer.

She has to go the the dialysis clinic today, but her Doctor don't want to do it because he says her heart won't take it. She has not been able to have it since last Wednesday and that is not good.

But that gives me a little more time to add something that I overlooked to my site.

I wanted to say this, I am building my site to build a down line in Affiliate Marketing, but if people don't know how to build a Web-site how are they going to market? Most people that come on the Internet don't know how to build one.

While talking to some friends and family about marketing on the Internet, and promoting Affiliate Programs I keep getting this answer(I don't know nothing about a computer but sending emails and downloading music) and if it wasn't for a few family members in the first place I never would have bought this computer. That was in 2003, I was completely green when it came to one. I thought the ISP stood for Ignition Switch Position that is a term use in the Auto Motive field, when you are running a test with a hand held tester in the field.

I was embarrassed when I found out that it stood for Internet Service Provider:-) and there was no one in the room but me.

Have you heard this saying? If you are not going into Politics Don't Go in Business! Well I read that at a plummer shop one day while buying a cheater pipe to use on my truck for the tie-downs when hauling steel or oversize loads.

There is a political size to every business. Even on the Internet. And what really made me get down to doing the research on how to build a web-site was the fact that most of the people that I talked to think that it takes going to classes to learn how to do it. I often tell them that they have a complete University right on their desk top. All it takes is a little research and they can find any and all information on the Internet. But they think that they have to pay for classes.:-(

So I put together just what I am using and put it on my site so when people come that is something that I want them to see, sure there is some cost in the books, but it is far less than paying for a class that after it is finished you still have to go and do research.

The next reason I am taking this approach is the News Media. I hate to listen to people who think that they are privileged and that poor people are stupid. When I hear people on the news call the poor stupid it makes my blood boil. And when I hear them talk about the disadvantaged in the way that they do I am really upset. Have you noticed that they have set themselves up to speak for the public in general, they don't just report the news any more, they stereotype.

And then you get that nut Juan Williams talking about Black Men are not Leaders, and he has an education and he thinks of himself as more than those that don't. I could call him a lot of other names but I will keep them to myself.

I see that most people take on the attitude I got mine you get yours or take advantage of those that don't know and won't share the right information to help out those that are disadvantaged. But I will, only thing one has to do at my site in use the information, I know that it works because just look at my site. I done it alone because when I told people I was going to do it they laughed at me. Asked me what do I know about that?

And I am in the right position to put it out there, I done it. I don't care if I make any money or not, as long as I am able to help somebody I feel good.

Hannity on fox news was whining about why do people think that the government is supposed to help them, I wrote and told him the last time I read my history that the government was of the people, for the people, by the people and if it is not working then it was time for change.:-) He hasn't said it since!

So when I see things like this going on, I have to think how can I become part of the solution and not part of the problem. The computer has given me that outlet. I don't like to see people intimidate any one.

I got an email from one of our community members the other day and he wanted me to go to his site and have a look around, it was a site that had nothing but banners on it from top to bottom, and the Guru's won't tell him or show him how to go about building a site. Wrong!

I am working on the back end of it but that is to much to give a beginner at one time let them start right where I was on their own and you will see a big change come over the Internet. It's cheap and it works.

Okay Tim I am out now, I didn't mean to write you a four page outline to a book, but I felt it had to be said.

Jerome

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 11:36:39 PM
Oh my Jerome!
I"m so sorry for not having checked sooner for anything here.
In fact on the 18th I went off for a holiday camping trip, and on my return have been knee deep in a new project due to launch Sept. 1 I didn't check anything else including Adland.
I'm so sorry to hear of your sister-in-law, and I hope it's not too late to be offering my prayers for you and the family.
Nothing else matters right now.
Get back to me when you can. If there's anything I can do just let me know, I'll do what I can.
Best regards,
T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 11:50:39 PM
Jerome my friend!

I read EVERY word of your post. I wasn't bored. YOu have PASSION!
YOU answered my call out of all the hundreds who are on this list. You took part and shared what being in Business means to you, and it's obvious it means a LOT to you.

There's no better man than one who reaches out to share unselfishly with others so that they may prosper. I salute you!

T

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!