Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What Does Being In Business Mean To You?
8/15/2008 8:39:07 AM

Hello Tim,

I got into this business by accident, a fellow by the name of Jerome Chapman, sent me an email that advertised the  program that I am promoting right now.

I been with it since 2003, and I have had a degree of success with it, that is why I have stayed with it so long. In fact I am not going to leave those people until they go out of business. It has made it possible for me to learn and then show people what I have learned and help them to do the same thing.

I then made a few calls to a few people to ask some questions about how to go about doing it. I remember them well, they told me that I did not need a web site just follow their lead, worst thing I ever did. I wanted to build a web-site to promote those Affiliate programs that I had joined, but no one would even tell me where or how to get the resources to do it , I was green.

Now that I have a little mileage under my belt, the first thing I want to convey is what it is going to take to get started, and the tools that are needed to do it. At least they will have enough information to make a decision as to whether they want to proceed. Before I bring anyone into association with me I want to give them  some insight to what it is going to take.

With that said, I have to go and make a quick edit to one of my pages, Bye! 

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 10:30:36 AM

Hey Jerome,

I'm honored that you've come in to add your point of view.

And a terrific one at that!

It's a common thing we've all been exposed to. People who are our "upline" afraid to give us ALL the goodies for fear of losing some of their slice of the pie. But by not sharing all the tools you limit someone's chances of success.

Yet that kind of behavior is so counter intuitive to what should be done, because in ensuring someone's success by giving them all the tools that you have, you engage a lifelong friend and supporter, and someone who's MUCH more likely to share tools back that you might not yet possess...AND you ensure your own success when those you recruit succeed!

In the spiritual belief system I follow, they say that what you give comes back at least 3 times. I'm here to tell you that's true.

Thanks Jerome!
I'd love to talk sometime about what you're doing.

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/15/2008 8:30:16 PM
Hi again,
Yes you do live just "up" the road.  I didn't realize that when I posted on your forum.  Coffee would be great sometime but I do hope you bring your wife along too.  :o)

If you have any further comments on building that trust online, I'd love to hear them. 

It is always refreshing to find a forum that is more than a billboard for the newest, greatest, most successful......well, you know what I mean.  Hope this one stays that way.

Thanks for the reply.
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 9:26:51 PM

Tim,

I will be glad to talk with you sometime, I know from reading your forums that you have a wealth of information that you can pass on to those that need a little help.

I am working to help those that need help with building their web-site find the information that will get them up to speed in the fastest way possible. Most of us new people try to market following the wrong information when we first get started. 

Learning to build a web-site is not all that hard to learn if you have the right information. That's why I listed all the tools that one will need to get the job done, if they are really serious about becoming a network marketer.

The first thing that most of us are taught when we start out is to build a list, that is the wrong way, what will you do with a list if all you can do is send them to some offer that they won't know how to really promote.

The foundation should be build a web-site and then build a list, in fact it will build itself if you have something of value to offer it. I don't want to collect information before I know if the person or persons are not up to the task of doing what it takes to build a business. So I list everything on the ground floor for those that are just starting out.

Trying to promote a business that gives you a replicated web-site is hard, because they have control over it. So one needs to have their own web-site to add all of their affiliate programs so that they can always check to see which ones are still in business, and keep up with the latest news that is being added to them. And besides that it helps to get traffic from the search engines. Evey time I add a new link here comes the search engines. I like that! :-).

That's what I am basing my site around. Now you have it.

Entrepreneur has started up a beta community that is filling up fast, and is a fast way to gain contacts and meet new people. I have a card on my about me page so that if someone lands on it they can join me there. Click on my web-site link and join me there.

Thank you for welcoming me in your forums.

Jerome

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 10:36:21 AM
Hi Muriel,

That coffee date will be a pleasure :-)

This forum has always and will be a meeting place about: learning, motivation, mentoring. Advertising gets the polite boot ;-)

Building trust online is the strangest thing. For some it comes quick and easy mostly with people who have found an emotional connection - Love Online - and I'm sure we've all heard about the success rates of long distance online love. What you think is a 6'4" hunk of a man driving a Porche and travelling the globe, is a unshaven beerbellied plant worker with 3 dirty kids needing a housemaid.

As "newbies" many people come to internet marketing with the same blinders on thinking that people will act in the same manner as the business people we know on the street.

Unfortunately this is not the case. It's too easy to hide online. People are way too anonymous and can get away with highway (or internet) robbery and be gone with barely a trace, and what? are we going to spend thousands trying to recover a few hundred? Most systems aren't an outright ripoff either.. it's just that we are "sold" a "pipe dream". Unlike what Jerome does, by telling people where to start and what they truly need, the unscrupulous will sell the newbie EVERYTHING they can to maximize profit without much concern for the newbie at all.

So, after a number of experiences such as that..is it any wonder that we are all so hyper suspicious of each other? It takes a long time to build the trust of someone that has seen the very worst the internet has to offer.

Something keeps us here though. We want to succeed, and it's human nature to want to trust and associate. The primary thing to remember is that it takes time to establish credibility. It takes diligence to thoroughly research that offer to be sure that what you might pass on to others is something you REALLY want your name associated with.

People who come to the internet..if they plan to be successful in a moral manner need to understand that our reputation and credibility are our MOST VALUABLE assets above all.

Thanks all for participating.

T

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!