Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What Does Being In Business Mean To You?
8/15/2008 12:47:57 AM
Hi James,

I'll agree we may have paid dearly for OUR education, and while I'll also agree that everyone in this biz must go to "school" and learn the trade, I'll have to say that I hope they don't pay what I did!!

Now in that sentiment, I'm going to say that I felt a bit of disappointment you would choose a tactic of withholding information to get people to join your call. You see.. it's my belief that you can still share all of those 4 "essentials" AND still attract them to your call by promising a more thorough discussion of them, and you'll do even better because they will be coming with a very different mind set about why they've come. IE, with holding info makes people just come to learn the elements you left out, as opposed to sharing the topics and the people come to learn more about how to apply them. The first set come to take what you withheld, and the second come to learn more about what you shared.
Your post ends up sounding very commercial rather than sharing and helpful.

In that light, I'm going to suggest that the missing "essentials" you failed to mention are as follows:

1. A stable and reputable Company. (as you've already mentioned)
2. A compensation plan that rewards part-time distributors and full-time career professionals, but not one at the expense of the other
3. Products that get results and are competitively priced
4. A duplicatable system for distributors

And now for those of you unsure of how to apply these "essentials" or perhaps where to find them, I'm going to suggest that you can take James up on his offer to learn more.

Regards all,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 12:51:27 AM
Wow Kathy!
I'm flattered by your comments, and I'd have to say I'd be happy if I was just a good teacher. I don't know if I've earned the level of "great"

YET

;-)

thanks for all you do!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 12:57:38 AM
Hello Mr. Tim, If you really believed in yourself as much as I believe in you, you would already know how great you are let alone a great teacher. Any one could tell you how great you are and all the skills you have taught them. I have learned things from you and your team I would have never learned, so that in itself is huge for me. Your dedicated, your passionate, you have mounds of vision and direction. Trust me when I say your great teacher. I cant say that about many. You are a great Teacher and Leader and very much a Mentor!!!! Kathy Hamilton/simikathy And I must say the same for Diane, shes amazing!!!
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 1:12:40 AM
Dear Kathy,

You're such a person of good taste! ;-)

Diane is a great teacher in her own right, isn't she... I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have her working with me. She really does so much behind the scenes!

That's another "What does being in business mean to you" element. Having people like Diane, and people like you Kathy, to work with!
(I see you also had the great taste to join the Widgeteer promo)
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 2:20:15 AM
Hello Tim, Yes i am smart arent I? Are you watching the signups coming in under me??? Wow!!! I have it plastered everywhere,lol lol Kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!