Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What Does Being In Business Mean To You?
8/31/2008 8:39:25 PM

Hi Tim,

We finally got underway Monday night about 10:30 pm, we arrived at her bedside the day Tuesday the 19, we talked with her for a few hours.

She died the next day Wednesday the 20. I was very upset with the family as they were making her funeral arrangements right in the room and she could hear them as they talked. We put them out of the room.

To add to the gloom of the day, I was sickened by the way that the city is run now days. I went into the inner city to visit family members and friends, I had to drive over roads that worst than the roads you'd expect to find in the city dump.

I talked with a few people that I saw using laptops, and asked them if they were making any money with those computers, I almost got into trouble talking with complete strangers, but once I told them why I asked, we had a nice visit.

I asked them have they considered Network Marketing, and the reply was [I want to get into that but don't know how] I told them to go to my site, and that at the moment I was rebuilding it and had removed some information that I was not ready to show, but I have enough there to get them started.

I have been getting emails from them all this past week on what to do, but my hosting company is experiencing some type of problem and the site went down.

I told them not to worry we will still be able to get them up and going in a few days. If you could have seen them you'd understand why I put myself out like I done. But if they follow what I have given them they will have hope for tomorrow, because I know if they get started and keep at it they will change their lives. Maybe do better at this than I am, I hope so.

I don't know why the site went down, but it is not the first time it has happened, I have not made many friends with what I am doing. And they haven't seen nothing yet, I am working on three new pages, that are sure to make some to take notice.

But at any cost I am going to keep working until my hosting is back up or I have to go to a new hosting. I am showing them that they don't have to have a lot of money to start this, and that with a little discipline they can teach themselves how to do everything that they need to do on the Internet.

I showed them where to get the books I use to learn with, how to buy them at the price that is best for their budget, I didn't make any money but boy I felt good knowing that I helped someone.

They were lost in a world of hopelessness, and you should have seen their faces after we visited my site, and I showed them that if I could do this so can they. They are going for it now! And not only that some remember me from the days of my youth, how I used to work on Automobiles with my Dad back in the day.

I am going to leave it there, because I could go on about this trip, it was both sad and good.

As for my sister-in-law, she fought a good fight for years, and she never gave up hope even though she knew the outcome of her disease, she knew it would kill her from the start. I am going to miss the late night calls from her when she couldn't sleep and we talk all night while I work on the computer.

Jerome

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 1:12:56 PM
Hey Jerome,

I noted that your site was down, but didn't have time to investigate further. Have been VERY busy with launch. Now that I'm able to get back here I'd just like to ask you to contact me on skype if possible. I'm a24ksuccess or you can search me by name (My real one..lol)
I think I can help you and your friends.
Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 2:08:11 PM

Hi Tim,

I am still waiting on tech to find out why it went down, but you and I both know it.

It's coming from the same source that I have been having from the beginning, I am doing my own thing and some one don't want to see that happen. My site has come under this type of attack from day one. Which makes it hard to get everything in place, with having to stop and work on this. But I am updating my pages while waiting.

I will add you to skype, but I have to re-install it on my computer, I never put it back on after the last denial of service attack I had. That's why I don't go to new sites to fast now, to make sure that I finish with the programs that I am already promoting.

I will give you another way to contact me in an message here at AdlandPro. look for it soon.

Jerome

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 11:01:53 AM

Denial of service through Skype?
I've never experienced that (and hope I never do)
Actually I don't see Skype as a "program" per se, as it is a communications tool, like IM and a phone combined, but without any cost! (That I Love!!)

I couldn't do as well without it (although Yahoo IM chat and voice work quite well)

Lets talk soon.

Tim

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 2:36:45 PM

Hey Tim,

Skype wasn't the problem, nor did the denial of service come in by it. But by using a program that a lot of us are familar with.

I had it to happen too many times and don't use such programs anymore.

I just haven't taken the time to re-install skype yet, I was to busy installing PHP, Apache 2.2, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, and a few other programs. 

I completely forgot to put skype back in. In fact if you had not mentioned it I forgot that there was a skype. :-)

I'll get it back and we can talk then.

Jerome

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!