Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: College education in advertising ... for FREE!
8/24/2005 10:38:24 AM
Hello Kenneth, You are absolutely right, there are lessons to be learned from the junk mail we receive. Okay,let me start digging! Thanks for the invitation and the insightful information.
Jeannie George "Make your first cup of the day, Organogold"! http://www.jeanniescoffeebreak.organogold.com http://jeannieshealthycoffee.myganodermablog.com
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/24/2005 10:55:30 AM
Good Morning Kenneth! You have such a style about you. I have always believed that if a student is successful, it is because, his team partner, the teacher, made the experience interesting and enjoyable. You have this gift and this is fabulous idea! Cudos! Yes, I too, want to feeeeeel the excitement, the passion. My shredder is out the window! Thanks a whole bunch! Julia Youngblood "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
8/24/2005 12:15:44 PM
Hi Kenneth, Today must be the day to discuss advertising, I've already been to two forums where advertising is being discussed. If I didn't know better, I could have sworn you sneaked into Independent Marketing Group's Information Warehouse and went to the section on "Writing For The Internet". The only difference between what you have in your Byline and the Information Warehouse, is that we actually take an Associate through the process. Sometimes insight is not enough, you actually have to use a step-by-step hands-on approach to help marketers get the hang of writing effective emails and online ads. This is exactly the advice we give our Associates. We also give them another piece of advice. I won't discuss it here, because that information is reserved for Associates. George M Sistrunk Program Manager Independent Marketing Group Disclaimer: Not required for this response.
1-800-331-1274 Mailbox 39125 24 Hour Answering Service
+0
Junior Stewart

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/24/2005 3:52:33 PM
Thanks Ken, I'll check it out! Have a GREAT day!
Believe in yourself. Take control of your destiny!!! TRUST IN GOD!!!
+0
8/24/2005 4:56:15 PM
My Dear Friend Kenneth ! Thank you for your invitation. It seems like.....and "excellent idea". Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!