Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: College education in advertising ... for FREE!
8/24/2005 10:15:41 PM
Hi Kenneth, Great advise here. I have heard this before that we should study our e-mails. See what stands out. Thank you! Blessings, Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
8/24/2005 11:35:32 PM
Hello George, I am flattered to hear my brain is sitting in the Information Warehouse. ;-) Actually, I delivered this to another group I am mentoring, prior to this posting, but it was of my own thoughts on the matter. And my "students" know I will answer any questions they have on the topic or any other subject. Now everyone can see there are more sources for mentoring than just here. And I believe there are enough to mentor for all of us. Thank you George for sharing. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
8/24/2005 11:54:08 PM
Julia, I thought I heard Ella Fitzgerald on that phrase: Yes, I too, want to feeeeeel the excitement, the passion. And I see it was you all along, dancin' and singing that song, the people, you singing their troubles a-way. Doin' what comes to you, difficult for one or two. Baby, I'll let you sing all dayyyyyyyyyy. Got the crooner feel (Harry Connick, Jr. - smooth piece) when I read it. Go Girl. Take it! ;-) Thanks for the cudos. Kenneth
+0
8/25/2005 12:04:11 AM
And I quote "Its funny where we get our best educations isn't it." This is proof that "One man's junk is another man's treasure." Kenneth
+0
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2005 11:39:36 AM
Thanks Kenneth, I appreciate that lesson Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!