Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Mountains
8/17/2008 3:21:22 PM

Hi Dennis,

Thank-you for stopping in and sharing about our beautiful Alberta Majestic Rockies. I have always heard from visitors to Alberta, that you have not seen God's country until you have visited the Alberta Rockies.

There so much Natural beauty in our National Parks in the Rockies, we have Banff with the natural Hot Springs there. Lake Louise with the great skiing and fishing in the surrounding lakes. Jasper with all of her Glaciers which turn into our rivers along with the Natural hiking trails close by.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 4:31:49 PM

Hi Cathy,

Thank-you for stopping in with your insight.

I have not tried the Haiku Poetry style that Mattias is speaking of to us. Will have to look into it soon tho so I may try it out.

Cathy you are so full of compliments about my writing. I also want to keep writing for a long time to come, so I may share them all with my Adland friends.

The way I write Cathy comes from the Heart with no thinking of the subject. It seems the pen runs free with the wording and meaning for all to enjoy. The emotions are there from within not just from the pen that writes about them.

Take your time to learn about the Haiku style before you go racking your brain trying to figure it out after the fact. It is always easier when someone else who is writing for the teaching aspect so you can follow, than it is to follow another ones lead on your own.

Enjoy your week Cathy

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 5:48:31 PM

Hi Dimitra,

Thank-you for coming by to share your opinion with us all here.

The Mountains have always been a draw to me Dimitra because of them being closer to God. They are the purest and most Spiritual places I have come to know in my life.

Need answers for problems? Go to the Mountains and Meditate for the answers required is the advice I give to People.

Have a great week Dimitra

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 6:17:59 PM

Hi Mike,

I thank-you for coming and sharing your thoughts with us all. Mankind has destroyed what was God's gift to man the closest place to Heaven.

Talking about life on other planets is a dream of Mankind and has been for many years. First they have to find one that can be a habitat that can fill the greed of Mankind.

Mike I am not sure there is a planet in our Solar System to fill that need.

As for Our Mother Earth and Mother Nature "we" Mankind have to attempt to help, fix our wrong doing to them by stopping the flow of poison thru their veins.

Mike I am Honored by your Invitation to your forum, I will be visiting it again today.

Have a great week Mike and I will see you in your forum.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2008 9:16:21 AM

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for coming by to share your thoughts with us all.

People do not see what is around them because everyone in the cities only see a Concrete jungle. There is hardly ever anything green in the big cities anymore. The Government who runs the City (City Hall) only have one thing in their minds and that is money. Construction is the main industry that creates growth within any big City.

Have a great week Kathy and stop to smell the scent of Mother Nature if you can.

Blessings,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!