Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Mountains
8/17/2008 1:42:44 PM

Hi Judy,

Thank-you for coming by and sharing your beautiful picture with us here. This reminds me of a lake in the Rockies here at Lake Louise, Alberta, I feel like this is the view I saw when I was cooking there. Beautiful Sunset mirrored on the still lake water.

Judy it is a downright shame of what we (mankind) has done to our planet, the place we call home. It is not to late if we watch what we do from here on out. The Mother Earth can not change the outcome for us, we have to do this for her.

Enjoy your week Judy,

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 2:14:07 PM

Hi Jen,

Thank-you for stopping in and sharing your experiences with us here.

Yes camping in the mountains is like being in God's country. The country settings with the mountains was made full of Beauty for us to enjoy not to destroy. Mankind is setting up their own demise, I have to say it this way as we are destroying all the Beauty of the World.

Have a good week Jen

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 2:22:53 PM

Hi Nick,

Thank-you for coming by Nick with such wonderful pictures that fit this Poem very well. This mountain side view is breathtaking with the mountains in the background at just about sunset.

Nick you always bring the perfect pictures to my forums, for this I thank-you from the heart.

Have a great week Nick

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 2:28:46 PM

Hi Barb,

Thank-you for coming and sharing your views with us.

Mother Nature is getting the negative side of this deal, while Mankind still does their disruptive ways.

Enjoy your week Barb

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 3:05:44 PM

Kari my Fellow Poet and Partner,

Thank-you for stopping by and sharing your experiences with one of the Earth's greatest wonders. I can only imagine what the view was when you were younger compared to what it is like now. With all the high-tech equipment we have now we do not have to be that close to view the Beauty of its expanse.

The Grand Canyon is eroding away due to all the building of the lookout places they have built for tourists. Mankind will learn when there is ample amount of accidents of collapses of her walls from erosion.

As for me getting to see her beauty that is an unknown future dream. Seeing Arizona's natural places of Beauty has always been a dream especially Sedona.

Blessings my Poet Book Partner,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!