Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
7/25/2008 2:13:23 PM

Hi James I will include you in my daily prayers. :)

Big Hugs.

Barb

Please James understand I am not using you here, but If you would like to come to a overview call of a caring company since 1986 with the Better Business Bureaus Email me here at Aldandpro.  I am in financial trouble too.  I have lost so much money over 8 years of trying to find the right work-at-home business.  I turned to this company.  It is very cheap and you are rewarded for referring others to shop there. I had a nervous breakdown this summer and I have had them all my life.  I have had so much trouble making money.  The mentor of this company is helping me do calls.  He 3 way calls me in and let's me listen.  I just started this week.  He is so nice and caring.  So please let me know James.

Barb :)

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 2:18:21 PM
Hello Jim

Sorry to learn about your problem; even though I'm happy to see you again after so long!

to fly again soon. Till than look at the bright side of the Moon and have some fun along with us.

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Alan Findly

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2008 4:27:15 PM
Hi James,
     You definitely have my prayers for this situation, and I would also add that whenever there is a crisis there is a corresponding opportunity.  I pray that your crisis is quickly resolved and that God will reveal His special plan for you out of this difficulty.

Peace,
Alan Findly
Mystery unraveled about making money online: http://alaninronan.com/sp2
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 4:40:38 PM

Jim,

You have my prayers.

I am sure that you will take the opportunity to do some positive things.

I know that you will place yourself in His hands and that you will enjoy the joy of His support.

May God Bless you.

Roger

+0
Paula Drake

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2008 5:03:35 PM
I am so sorry to hear that . We will pray and I will put you on out church prayer team and my Prayer warrior friend in Arizona. Paula Drake
Paula Drake Kissimmee, Florida 407-574-3906 Skype:paula.drake http://drake.bigmlmsecrets.com/?mad=12098 P.S.If you ever need some help creating leads for you business, just drop me an email. paulad732@cfl.rr.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!