Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
8/17/2008 10:40:33 PM
Hey Jimmy,

I saw your reply to Judy in my inbox and thought I would pop over to see how things were going with you. You know what  the situation has been for us since Jan this year .. well do a little dance and Praise G-d he now has a supervisor's position and we have full benefits ..

I know G-d will not fail you as long as you stand upon the promises, to be honest I don't know how we made it through but we did. Grace is an awesome thing.

You are still fast in our prayers and I know you will be getting called back soon or something better than you had just keep looking up and keep your faith.

Blessings my brother,

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
8/17/2008 11:51:49 PM

Geketa, I'm happy to know things are looking up for you. Life can be tough, especially when you don't know where the funds are coming from to pay the next round of bills coming in.

I just received word I have been accepted for unemployment compensation. That will be a little help. I did not think I'd be accepted till next quarter. By then, hopefully I wouldn't need it.  Your prayers are appreciated sweetie. Here's a hug coming at ya!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!