Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
7/25/2008 5:23:31 PM

Hello James,

For music and presentation on positive thinking, please click on the following link:

http://greatday.com/cgi-bin/jsenter.pl?2034h07HD7ch

May God Bless You!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
7/25/2008 8:08:37 PM
Hi, James

You are definitely in my prayers, my friend.  If there's anyone who knows what you're going through, it is I.

I used to be able to go home every 3 weeks and still drive 104,000 miles per year.  Then it went down to 100,000 miles per year ... so I started taking time off only every 4 to 6 weeksNOW I'm down to 97,000 miles per year!!!

Needless to say, something's gotta give.  On my salary, I'm trying to meet MY financial obligations AND help 2 families in Mexico keep food on their tables.  Just recently, both breadwinners got laid off their jobs and it REALLY got difficult for me.  But one of them just got a new job, so some of the pressure is now off of me.

There's a saying in Spanish ... "Dios aprieta pero no ahorca."  I.E., "God squeezes but does not choke."  Hang in there, bud.  When these Liberal Democrats get off their "you-know-whats," fuel prices will come down and you'll be flying again.

"Thou all my ships at sea come drifting home with broken masts and sails, I will not doubt the Hand that never fails!"

+0
7/25/2008 8:16:26 PM
Hi again, James

AdlandPro's spell checker was malfunctioning (so what else is new?), so I mis-spelled "Though" ... but I'm sure you got the point!  :)

(Probably would have slipped by me anyway since "Thou" is also a word.)

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 8:41:54 PM
Terry ,
 I dont think any one ask you what HIS name was .. ! Besides it is not Jehovah anyway it is yehôvâh there a no J in Hebrew ..

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
7/25/2008 9:35:11 PM
Hi, Geketa

I was wondering why Tim referred to your use of "G-d" instead of "God."  I honestly thought that maybe you had hit the "hyphen" key on your keyboard instead of the "o" key ... but you did it TWICE!

I'm sure that James did not intend to have confrontations on his forum, and that is not my intention ... but my conscience will not allow me to ignore this.

As a Catholic Christian, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would use all t-h-r-e-e letters ... G ... o ... d ... in your spelling of the word "God."

As Tim made clear, that is not His name ... but the word still refers to Him ... and He deserves respect ... unless you were NOT referring to "Him."

Remember that Jesus promised to deny before His Father those who denied Him before men.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!