Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
7/28/2008 8:36:56 AM
Yo!  James!

You're very welcome on the IYN "re-signup."  I'd been putting it off too long, so I thought I'd better get on the ball.

As for your Black Belt Recruiting, I've seen it around but I haven't really checked into it ... but I will a little bit later.  Right now I'm getting loaded (the trailer - not ME) in Kearny NJ and they're just about finished.

Catch ya later!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2008 1:10:13 AM

Guadalupe, by now you are probably half way to your destination or already there. Hope you had a safe trip.

As far as BBR, you have until Midnight tomorrow night to join the program at a 35% discount, then the price goes up. I was not intending to discuss this here, but since you brought it up, I thought I'd share that with you.

This news just in, a possible job opening in Pakistan of all places...

+0
7/29/2008 9:51:50 PM
James,

You can discuss anything with me any time anywhere.

Pakistan?  If you think that's where the Good Lord wants you, go for it.  See ... I told you you'd be flying soon!

You're still in my nightly prayers, bro.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2008 11:20:13 PM

Guadalupe, I haven't heard anything more about the Pakistan deal. I'll be honest with you, I've got my doubts about this one. The pay is not commensurate with the risks involved. I do appreciate your prayers my friend.

Sometimes we don't realize how good we have it, especially when we look at others who are less fortunate than we are. I ran across a pilot friend of mine last night and he's been out of work for 3 months. He was really depressed. I think we need to remember him in our prayers too.

+0
7/30/2008 10:44:42 PM
James, if you don't hear about the Pakistan opening, it means it's not for you.  I'm asking the Good Lord to give you a job where you'll be relatively safe ... and your friend will be in my prayers, too.

Keep the ole chin up!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!