Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
8/9/2008 11:07:02 AM

James:

I know you are guided to your perfect job right at this moment. I also know many opportunities abound out there for you now. What is it you have always wanted to do? What would you love to do? If you had no limitiations on you what would you choose? I want you to know that God says Yes to those things the moment that you do.

Love,

Rev. Annette Lacey

Rev Annette Lacey MCEC
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 6:01:09 PM

Happy Sunday, my friend!!

I thought it time to check in on you and see you have any updates for us.  I know, as you do, that the Lord will open the PERFECT door for you.  I know fo rme, that means recognizes it when it opens. 

I hope all is well.  I know a lot of people, and only a few have the faith and trust that you do.  With that said, you know you are in my thoughts and prayers and will remain there!!

Blessings!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 9:08:22 PM

Guadalupe, I don't believe I'll be taking the job to Pakistan. It's too risky right now, especially with what's going on in Georgia. I've heard Amerijet is recalling now, so hopefully it won't be too long before I'm called back.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 9:27:50 PM

Annette, I've always had a passion for helping people, especially those in need. With that being said, I am actively pursuing the marketing aspect of my air ambulance brokerage business based in Kingman, Az. Desert Sun Aviation. I have not really had the time nor the resources to get this business off the ground, but, they say, where there's a will, there's a way. I keep finding more avenues where I can advertise at a relatively cheap price. Although I'm hearing more stories about folks who have done very well by spending a fortune advertising in the right niche market.

I just had to spend some money on my aging vehicle, and it about cleaned out my savings. I still have a little left. I have some good friends who are a major support factor to me right now. One was in the same class I was in last November when I went to work for Amerijet. He was also furloughed, and we've become relatively good friends since then.

I'm thinking about making a portion of my business a not for profit organization. I would like to know your feelings about this.

I've also found some information about aquiring help from the SBA to start up a business. The state of Nevada has a large fund available, I was not aware until just recently. Arizona's fund is somewhat smaller.

It has now been 5 weeks sinced I was furloughed. I am at home in Kingman, Az. I am comfortable, and am spending much more time online, which is now very important to me. In fact I am fixing to send out a letter to all my friends about a program I've gotten involved with called Lazy Trading. The Forex Market is new to me, but it has also been very good to me. I doubled my money last week. I hope I can do it again this week.

Thank you so much for your prayers and your support. This past week I was somewhat depressed with the situation. When I get this way, I don't usually correspond much. I know this is not good, but that's the way it is sometimes.

I just met a dear christian lady a week ago who is a dentist. We went hiking up in the mountains nearby last Saturday, and the view was spectacular. I will share some of the pics here, if I don't get cut off before I finish :)

Actually, I've got to upload these pics onto another server, so I'll send them in a separate message.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 9:48:22 PM

Bless You Sweet Judy :)

I've been trying to make my appearance at church more on a regular basis lately, as it does improve my spirit, meeting with those who share the same beliefs and faith as I do.  Although, I have not told most of them I'm out of work right now. I also went to prayer meeting last wednesday evening. There were only 3 others there, so it was quite a small group. But the Lord has promised that where two or three are gathered together in His Name, He will hear our prayers, and I claim that promise.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!