Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
7/27/2008 11:30:51 PM

Jill, what a pleasure to see you here. I don't get to see you much, but when you do show up, you always have something positive to say, and for that I'm grateful. I appreciate your occasional emails also. Which reminds me, it's about time to get my newsletter out. Hope you've had a great weekend, and yes, here's  a hug coming back at ya!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2008 11:37:38 PM

Guadalupe, yes it does. I'm just glad it wasn't a serious accident. They say those come in threes. I'm also glad I was here to deal with it. If I wasn't everything in the vicinity would have been spoiled from the moisture. I just received notice earlier today that you rejoined It's Your Net. Thank You!! May I recommend taking a look at Black Belt Recruiting...it's on special till Tuesday. Just visit my link below to watch the video. Not trying to promote anything here, just had to get that little note in!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2008 11:42:30 PM

Pauline, thank you so much for stopping by...this means the world to me, and your message was so special, it about brought tears to my eyes. Are you in touch with our friend John Sanchez? I haven't heard anything from him in a long while. Here's a hug coming at ya!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2008 12:16:30 AM

Dear Jim,

Glad the msg spoke to you, yes its so true, and we sometimes forget to remind ourselves that HE IS IN CONTROL !!

About JOhn Sanchez, no actually I haven't heard from him in a while now, guess he is busy and enjoying his life doing what ever he is doing, God bless him where ever he is and in what ever he is doing. We do miss him here don't we??

Be blessed Jim, and keep us updated as to your situation ok?? I am believing God for your miracle.

In my prayers

Pauline R

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2008 12:29:50 AM

Pauline, thank you for the update on John. I will let everyone know when and if there is a change here. Everything works to the good to those who love the Lord, and I claim that promise. Your prayers are appreciated my friend!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!